Le mod pour tester les nouveaux commandants est passé en version 4.0.
Version 4.0 changes
Urban Assault Kit
- Rifle Grenades renamed Urban Assault Kit.
- Riflemen Incendiary Device moved to this ability slot.
Cover to Cover
We are slightly reducing the power of this ability to only affect units in the nearby target area.
- Number of smoke shells increased from 1 to 3.
- Sprint now only affects infantry within 50m of the ability.
- Smoke dropped in the center of the UI reticle.
Rangers are having their received damage modifier removed as no other infantry unit in the game has this trait and due to recent cost changes. The unit is receiving a slight boost to received accuracy to compensate.
- 0.9 Damage reduction removed.
- Received Accuracy from 0.8 to 0.73
IL-2 Rocket Strafe
A slight delay has been added due to the high damage this ability can deal to armored vehicles in a short period of time, before players can react.
- Added a delay of 2 seconds before the airstrike arrives.
Due to recent feedback, the ability is being locked behind the Panzer HQ to solidify the tech bridge between the Tiger and King Tiger.
- Now requires Schwerer Panzer HQ to be called in; previously required all 3 trucks.
- Removed CP requirement.
Due to the theme of the commander and feedback, we are changing the ability to better mesh with the idea of gaining intelligence on hostile forces. This change will also make the ability viable on a greater number of map.
Note the UI for this ability is still a work-in-progress as we’re still deciding on assets to be used and the building will be found in the base building construction menu due to attribute editor limits.
- Replaces Forward Supply Station.
- 300 manpower; same durability as Defensive Doctrine Concrete Bunkers.
- 2 CP requirement;
- Bunker has 45 sight radius.
- Detection Ability: Reveals enemies on the minimap within 90m of the bunker. 50 second duration. No cost. 90s recharge.
- Artillery Flares: Deploys OKW-esque within 60m of the bunker. 60 munitions.
- Ability recharged shared amongst all bunkers.
Wehrmacht Core Unit Changes
A number of changes have been made to a small group of underused Ostheer units to increase their viability and increase composition diversity. More details can be found below.
We’ve made some significant improvements to the Ostwind to improve its viability compared to the Panzer IV, and make it a reliable vehicle against both infantry and aircraft.
In this mod, the Ostwind does have an issue of being too powerful against clumped up infantry in light cover. Further adjustments will come to reduce its power against grouped up infantry, without impacting its power against single models.
- Reload Frequency from 5 to 7
- Scatter from 7.1 to 5.25
- Cooldown from 0.5/0.7 to 0.25
- Scatter offset to 0
- Minimum range removed.
- AA chance from 17% to 24%
- Veterancy 2 AA chance from 24% to 40%
StuG III G
The StuG III is being given increased mobility and a reduced target size to improve its survivability on the field against AT-based units, and to compensate for its lower range compared to other tank destroyers and fixed turret
- Target size from 20 to 17
- Rotation rate from 22 to 28
Panzergrenadiers are in a difficult position in the live game. We want to experiment with earlier deployment, before considering raw performance changes. Being able to fit Panzergrenadiers more easily into a build, and acquire veterancy sooner should result in more build diversity for Wehrmacht, while giving them access to a unit which can compete more readily with late-game Allied Infantry.
We also want to emphasize their role as mechanized infantry, despite removing them from T2. As such, we have added the Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms passive as a stock vet 1 ability.
- Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms now a veterancy 1 passive. Medkits removed.
- Now available from the HQ after Battle Phase 1
- Population from 9 to 8
- G43 upgrade from 60 to 25.
- Fixed a bug where the British Mortar Emplacement could not be built.