Le mod pour tester les nouveaux commandants est passé en version 6.0.
Version 6.0 changes
- Cost from 70 munitions to 50 manpower and 20 fuel.
Urban Assault Packages
- Incendiary Device ability now requires an officer to be deployed rather than Grenade tech.
- Rifle Grenades now gain penalties to scatter when the squad is suppressed.
- Health from 480 to 400.
- Added a UI indicator to state the unit receives stronger bazookas; will be added to Paratroopers in the final release.
Soviets - General faction changes
We are adjusting the upgrade to reinforce the role of Conscripts to fight from defensive positions to wear down the enemy through attrition.
- When upgraded with Mobilize Reserves, weapon cooldown and reload on Mosin Nagant rifles is reduced by 50% when in cover.
Conscript Rifle: 3.61/2.6/1.98/1.346/1.0
Conscript Rifle in Cover: 4.149/3.1/2.41/1.71/1.37
If this proves to be too strong, we will adjust accordingly.
M-42 Anti-Tank Gun
We are boosting the M42’s range back up to match the range of infantry small-arms with slight compensation to its performance when camouflauged.
- Canister range from 30 to 35.
- First-strike bonus from camouflage now lasts for two shots; unit is still revealed after the first shot.
- Can no longer be garrisoned.
To smooth out some of the scaling for Panzergrenadiers, we are splitting their accuracy modifiers between veterancy 2 and 3. Accuracy remains relatively same at veterancy 3.
Wehrmacht - General faction changes
- Combined Arms ability now triggers when near allied vehicle.
- Veterancy 2 now adds +16.7% weapon accuracy.
- Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus from +40% to +20%.
The Ostwind is having its rate of fire slightly lowered to lessen its lethality.
- Cooldown from 0.25 to 0.35.
- Command Tiger penalty from -40% reload and -30 accuracy to -20% reload and -20% accuracy.
- Vet 4 and 5 requirements significantly reduced
- Fixed an issue where Conscript Tank Hunter Package abilities were unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where the SU-76 hold fire did not work.
- Fixed an issue where Rangers would pickup a regular bazooka in-addittion to a paratrooper bazooka.
Source : https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/284571#Comment_284571
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now