Relic a publié sur le Steam Workshop la version 1.0 du mod permettant de jouer au Winter Balance Update 2021 Preview ainsi que ses notes de modifications reprisent ci-dessous.
Winter Balance Update Preview 1.0 is now live
Head to steam to download and playtest the mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2299363388
Further mod updates will released based on playtesting and feedback.
Please post feedback in the following designated threads.
All Heavy Machine Gun Teams
The following changes should address some of the issues HMGs have when dealing with massed infantry when there is no cover available. By having two members of the crew forward, they will draw fire away from the gunner, allowing the MG to operate when under fire. Manual Reload has also been added to the unit to allow player input on on reloads.
- Formation changes; when in the open, two of the crew members will now stand slightly ahead of the MG.
- Manual Reload added.
- All HMGs will now have an icon when using AP abilities
All Allied Transport Half-Tracks (M5 Half-track and M3 Half-track)
A feature update to encourage the usage of non-upgraded transport half-tracks by acting as an alternative source of healing for the player, similar to the 251.
- USF M3 and M5, and Soviet M5 Half-tracks can now heal infantry in their hold when out of combat.
- M3 Medical Crate ability removed
The intended change is to make Sniper less capable of operating on their own when they do not have veterancy. This will force the player to have forward spotters to fully utilize the range of their sniper or move the sniper closer to their intended target. Quality of life implements have also been added.
- Cost from 360 to 340
- Sight from 45 to 40
- Will no longer auto-target vehicles.
- Veterancy 2 +20% sight bonus to +25%; total is now 50 from 54
All Plane Crashes
Plane crashes have received an adjustment to clear any frustrating issues they cause. Their instant death critical is being removed.
- No longer deals an instant death critical to infantry
- Near AOE from from 1 to 0
- Damage against infantry reduced by 66%
All Mortar Teams
To encourage the use of mortars without boosting their offensive potential, smoke is being decoupled from the barrage cooldown.
- Smoke Barrages no longer share a cooldown with the primary barrage
A number of units have received formation changes to better distribute fire among their squad members the current V-formation causes certain squads to quickly lose a member when they enter combat. Some squads have also been adjusted so their support/slot weapons are placed at the front of the squad to increase responsiveness.
- The following squads have had their formation changed to the Infantry Section formation: Assault Officer Squads, Pathfinders, Grenadiers, Partisans, Vehicle Crews
- Heavy weapons - ie Panzerschrecks - now go to the front in V-Formation: Panzergrenadiers. Stormtroopers
The following change will make trenches easier to siege with non-indirect fire weapons and give players an option to destroy them during combat.
- Target size from 2 to 17; target size no longer changes when garrisoned or ungarrisoned
This change will allow flamethrower units to demolish structures much more quickly, allowing easier denial of key garrisons.
- Number of bursts needed to set buildings alight from 30 to 15.
Sherman M2HB (All Variants)
This change is to standardize all the Sherman MGs amongst the vehicle family for clarity.
- Upgrade time standardized to 35
- Cost standardized to 60
- Damage profile of 76mm 50cal standardized to standard M4A3 75mm 50cal
Panzer V Panther (OKW and Ostheer Variant)
Given the Panther's lackluster veterancy 2 bonuses and the unit's reliance on accurate shots over rate of fire, we are improving the accuracy of Panthers that have gained veterancy.
- Panther accuracy from 0.06/0.045/0.035 to 0.065/0.05/0.04
- Veterancy 2 now provides a +10% increased accuracy
We are increasing the time it takes to build sandbags for a select number of units. This will make it more of a strategic choice to build sandbags, because building them in the early game will hinder the pace at which the map can be captured. This should encourage players to build sandbags only in vital locations, rather than putting them everywhere their line infantry goes to capture points.
- Sandbag build time increased from 12 to 18 seconds for Infantry Sections, Riflemen and Volks
Quality of Life changes
All Clip-Based Units and Armoured Cars; M15 AA HT, 251 Flak HT, Ostwind, M20, 222, Bofors, Flak Emplacement, Panzer II Luchs,
Quality of Life feature added to give the players more input on these units.
- Manual Reload added.
All Light Vehicle and Light Tank Wrecks
Light vehicles could previously get stuck on wrecks when one vehicle was destroyed on top of each other. This change will allow vehicles to not have issues pathing past or through light vehicle wrecks.
- All light vehicle wrecks will become crushable by other light vehicles
Hold-Fire has been modified to prevent tank MGs for automatically targeting nearby units. This was particularly noticeable when the pintle gunner would fire at aircraft, exposing the unit to airstrike and/or ground fire despite being in the FOW.
- Will now disable all the weapons on a vehicle
Call-In Infantry in High Resource Games
While 0 CP call-in infantry are locked behind an initial cooldown to preserve their timing in standard resource games, it made no sense for these units to be locked behind a cooldown when Shock Troops, Guards, Fallschirmjager, and other elite infantry were available immediately in high resource game. This change will only affect High Resource games.
- All 0 CP call-in infantry can be deployed immediately in high resource games.
The following change should relieve some of the issues when there are too many models in the base which blocks the path of medics.
- Now have a healing aura that heals 7.5% of an infantry models health per second in an area of 5; does not stack on itself.
Quality of Life change to allow AA units to focus on downing planes, even if enemy units are nearby.
- A toggle has been added to allow AA units to prioritize aircraft, ignoring other units within the vicinity.
Forward Assembly and Glider
The UKF Forward Assembly and Glider disappeared in the Fog of War after having been spotted, unlike other structures. This made it harder to remember their exact location, for example to target them with indirect fire. This has been brought in line with other structures.
- Forward Assembly and British gliders now correctly appear in the FOW when spotted, like other structures.
Medical crates for Axis team weapons
Certain Axis team weapons, like the ISG, could not pick up medical crates. Now all weapon crews will be able to pick up a medic crate.
- Fixed an issue where certain Axis team weapons could not pick up medical crates.
More Quality of Life changes are planned!
The following change will make the Ambulance take slightly longer to be destroyed when in the base sector from both direct and indirect attack. This will allow it to survive a direct shot from most AT weapons, eliminating destruction from stray shots and making base raids a bit harder to pull off.
- Now receives -20% damage when in the HQ sector
Given that USF infantry rely on double BARs to fight other infantry late game, we are reducing the drop-rate on the BAR to make casualties less punishing on the USF side.
- Drop-rate from 33% to 15%
We are reducing the reinforce cost of Rear Echelon to better match their combat performance. The unit is also receiving a slight increase in veterancy requirements to match their current cost along with their ability to take items from Weapon Racks.
- Reinforce from 25 to 23
- Veterancy requirements from 320/640/1280 to 400/800/1600
We are adjusting Riflemen by giving them direct access to their AT grenades when the USF player has purchased the correct tech. This will allow fresh Riflemen to be able to snare vehicles late game without being gated behind veterancy while having minimal impact on the early game.
- Veterancy 3 ability -50% ability recharge bonus moved to veterancy 1
- AT Rifle Grenades now require any of the following: Mechanized Platoon Command Post, Mechanized Company Command, or both officers deployed
- AT Rifle Grenades veterancy 1 requirement removed
M1 81mm Mortar
We are slightly adjusting the scatter of the 81mm Mortar to match the accuracy of other mortars and be more accurate than its auto-fire.
- Barrage scatter angle from 10 to 9
- Distance scatter max from 8 to 7
The M2HB is being adjusted to take longer to set-up. This should make it easier to outmaneuver and easier to punish when its caught in the open. Ready aim-time has been adjusted to be more consistent, and the unit should now be harder to 'deathloop' as models remanning the weapon will respond much more quickly. The retreat speed bonus it had over other units has been removed with the adjustment of attach-time.
- Ready-aim time from 0.375/1 to 0.5
- Setup time from 1.375 to 2.375
- Attach time from 1.3 to 0
- Retreat speed bonus from 3.15 to 2
The M20 is having its build-time reduced so it can arrive sooner onto the battlefield. Furthermore, its armoured skirts are being reduced in price to better match their performance.
- Build time from 55 to 35
- Skirt cost from 70 to 50
Point-Blank Engine Shot is being adjusted to make the ability more responsive and usable against mobile vehicles.
- Engine Shot range from 5 to 15
- Engine Shot cost from 60 to 45
- Engine Shot now slows vehicle speed by 50% and rotation by 25% for 6 seconds rather than causing engine damage
- Engine Shot can now be used on the move
- Engine Shot ready aim-time from 0.125 to 1.5
- Stuart now doesn't cancel movement commands when given targeted ability orders - (experimental)
The Pack Howitzer's AOE is being adjusted to have a harsher damage drop-off to reduce its potency, particularly when its fielded in pairs.
- HE AOE Distance from 1.5/3/4.5 to 1/2/4.5
The following change was done to match other Aerial recon abilities.
- No longer is locked in place when using Aerial Recon abilities
- Can now direct which angle the planes come in
The following changes to the M8 Scott will make it slightly less potent as an auto-fire unit, forcing it toget closer to the battlefield. Its barrage capabilities are being adjusted with increased accuracy and better splash capabilities at the cost of its one hit kill radius against infantry. This should allow M8s to better function in the artillery role.
- Auto-fire range from 60 to 50
- AOE near from 1 to 0.75
- Barrage angle scatter from 6 to 7
- Barrage scatter max from 10 to 7
- Barrage Damage from 100 to 80
- Barrage HE AOE damage from 1/0.25/0.1 to 0.75/0.4/0.2
- Barrage HE AOE distance from 1/2/3 to 0.75/2/4
- Barrage shells now use mortar explosion effects to distinguish them from auto-fire rounds.
- Veterancy 2 scatter bonus now applies to the barrage instead of the unit's autofire
- Human Crush removed
With the reduction on armour of certain Axis tanks, along with the M36 receiving improved penetration from previous patches, the unit no longer needs high veterancy bonuses for penetration.
- Veterancy 2 penetration bonus from +30% to +20%
The WC-51 is receiving adjustments to make it easier to fight early game, by being forced to expose itself to enemy infantry while still capable of providing fire support with veterancy. Step on It is also gaining a munitions to match other speed abilities.
- Step on it from 0 to 15 munitions
- WC 51 MG range from 45 to 35
- Veterancy 1 now increases range by 5
A general pass on rocket artillery, the Calliope is receiving an a recharge cooldown. Any other changes will come in the next major update focusing on Commanders.
- Veterancy 1 -10 second ability recharge removed.
The fuel cost of the Infanterie Kompanie is being remove and placed into Battle Phase 1. This will slow the rush into LVs before there is a response without impacting most non-commander infantry builds.
- Fuel cost removed
- Portion of Command Points (gained by building structures) moved to Battle Phase 1 research
- Fuel price from 40 to 50
Pioneers are having their veterancy requirements to be slightly adjusted due to mediocre combat potential. Received accuracy is also replacing an accuracy bonus as the unit is not meant to be on the offensive without support.
- Veterancy 3 +15% accuracy bonus replaced with -23% Received Accuracy
- Veterancy requirements from 400/800/1600 to 360/720/1440
Grenadiers are having their formation changed to make it more difficult to focus a single model, given their four man squad size. This should make them less vulnerable when attacking or when caught in the open, without impacting their performance when defending from cover. The Veteran Squad Leader upgrade is also being adjusted to make the upgrade less potent.
- Formation changed to Tommies; mentioned above in the formation changes.
- Received Accuracy bonus from Veteran Squad Leader removed
The following change was implemented to make it more difficult to wipe out an infantry squad through double shotting. In return, the ability win now reliably stun the targeted squad, even if models are
- Incendiary Shot aim-time from 2.75 to 3.5
- Incendiary Shot cost from 45 to 40
- Incendiary Shot will now reliably stun infantry squads.
Panzergrenadiers are having their grenade range exchanged for recharge due to the lethality of the bundle grenade.
- Veterancy 3 Grenade Range bonus changed to a -25% ability recharge on Bundle and Smoke Grenades
Osttruppen are being adjusted to arrive onto the battlefield slower than they did previously. This change, combined with the Ostheer tech changes should make Osttruppen strategies less dominant in smaller game modes. Osttruppen are also receiving boost to any weapon they pick up when they are fighting from cover which should improve their late game fighting potential.
- Ability recharge from 25 to 35
- When in cover, Osttruppen will receive +25% accuracy to slot items, partially negating the innate - 50% they have on slot items.
Brummbar Bunker Buster Barrage
Given the strength and power of this ability, it is receiving a munitions cost to better reflect its power.
- Munition cost set to 30
General rocket artillery is seeing veterancy recharge nerfs as they previously could reload too quickly, particularly in larger game modes. The Panzerwerfer itself is having its Counter Barrage veterancy ability removed and being given a low angle barrage which will allow it to get its rockets on target faster, individually. This should especially help make it more viable in smaller modes, where it’s generally easier to hear the sound of the regular barrage and dodge it in time.
- Counterbarrage Removed
- Low Angle Rocket barrage added at veterancy 1 for 30 munitions. Fires 10 rockets into the target area at low angle with a 0.25 cooldown between each rocket.
- Veterancy 2 recharge bonus from 40% to 20%
S-Mines are receiving suppression to lessen their ability to wipe out squads that accidentally step into larger fields very quickly and without warning. Squads will still need to step on 2-3 mine patches to be suppressed. The suppression will eventually slow down a squad, which will give a player slightly more time to react before they lose a squad.
- Now deals 0.2 suppression.
Received accuracy is replacing the weapon accuracy bonus at veterancy 3. This will make late game Combat Engineers more survivable.
- Veterancy 3 +15% accuracy bonus replaced with -23% Received Accuracy
The M3 scout car is having armour exchanged for health, giving it more survivability against light cannons and mines while having minimal impact against small-arms. The scaling of the M3 is also being improved by allowing it to gain veterancy faster and capture territory, rewarding unit preservation into the mid-late game.
- Health from 200 to 240
- Armor from 5.4/4.2 to 3.8/3.5
- Now gains shared veterancy
- Can now capture territory at veterancy 2
The following changes will help alleviate the deathloop issue the Maxim has by reducing the time it takes for a new gunner to responsd to orders/act. Sustained Fire is also losing its veterancy requirement to give early Maxims an on-demand suppression boost.
- Attach time from 1.3 to 0
- Retreat speed bonus from 3.15 to 2
- Suppressing Fire ability now available without veterancy; the -50% reload bonus of the ability has been moved to veterancy 1.
ZiS-3 Field Gun
The HE barrage is having its reload time increased to give team weapons more time to react when being barraged.
- HE Barrage reload from 2 to 3
Special Rifle Command
The Special Rifle is having its build time decreased to allow its expensive units to arrive to the battlefield slightly sooner to make up for the tier's lack of map control.
- Build time from 20 to 12
Penal Battalions are receiving a slight adjustment to reinforce faster and are having their veterancy modified to have increased survivability, but slightly less offensive power. This should increase their survivablity in the late game, reducing their high manpower bleed.
- Reinforce time from 5.4 to 4.5
- Veterancy 3 Received Accuracy from -15% to -23%
- Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus from +30% to +20%
The M5 Half-Track is having its AA chance lowered. Previously it could bring down planes almost immediately due to its very high rate of fire, whereas other AA units generally need a couple of seconds to bring a plane down. This should bring it more in line with units such as the Sd.Kfz.251/17 Flak HT.
- AA Chance from 10% to 2%.
The SU-76 is having its veterancy 1 ability changed to be distinctly different from the veteran abilities of both the ZiS-3 and SU-85.
- Fire Cone from 2 to 5
- Veterancy 1 Tracking changed to Tank Camouflage; similar ability as Tank Hunter Camouflage from the Tank Hunter Commander
- Camouflage rotation penalty from 75% to 50%
The T-70 is having some of its potential slightly lowered, particularly in the AI role. Recon Mode has also been adjusted to have a delay before the man gun activates, reducing its effectiveness when caught out of position.
- Reload from 2.1/2.5 to 2.6
- AOE capped at 3 models per squad
- Recon mode forces a reload cycle upon being disabled
T34/76 and T34/85 Ram Ability
T-34/76 is having its ram ability gated behind veterancy 1 to make fresh T-34s unable to disable vehicles without spending some time accumulating veterancy due to their low cost. A number of the random criticals have also been removed. In return, Ram is being made more reliable by increasing penetration.
- T-34/76 Ram now requires veterancy 1
- Random criticals applied to target removed - main gun destroyed, engine destroyed, immobilized removed
- Penetration from 160 to 200
The cost of Creeping Barrage is being slightly reduced to better reflect its performance - even with the bug fixes applied. The recharge bonus of veterancy 2 has been reduced as a general pass on all rocket artillery.
- Creeping Barrage cost from 45 to 40
- Veterancy 2 barrage ability recharge bonus from -40% to -20%
With the reduction of armour on certain Axis tanks, along with the SU85 receiving improved penetration from previous patches, the unit no longer needs high veterancy bonuses for penetration.
- Veterancy 3 Penetration from -30% to -20%
The ISU-152 is have its HE range shortened, forcing it to expose itself when engaging soft targets. Previously the ISU-152 could stay back, behind AT assets when using these potent AI rounds. Concrete Piercing rounds have been changed to now always penetrate their target and have a reduced cost.
- HE range from 70 to 60
- Rear armor from 150 to 110
- ISU Piercing Shot cost from 70 to 60
- ISU Piercing Shot penetration now set to 1000
AEC and Bofors Tech
AEC and Bofors tech will no longer be mutually exclusive. The resource cost needed for each already acted as a gate from the other being purchased, and given the AEC already being the prime choice due to its mobility, there is no reason to further punish the choice of Bofors.
- AEC and Bofors tech will no longer lock each other out from being purchased
The AEC is seeing a build-time increase to push the unit back slightly to give other LVs more opportunities to roam before the unit appears. The sight is also being reduced to make it more difficult for the AEC to hunt for targets on its own.
- Build time from 45 to 60
- Sight from 50 to 42; veterancy 2 returns sight to 50
Infantry Sections are having their capture bonus removed to reduce British early game map control.
- Capture bonus removal
Royal Engineers are having their speed debuff from their Heavy Engineers upgrade removed as it prevented them from zoning out and punishing vehicles with their HEAT grenades.
- Heavy Engineer in-combat speed debuff removed
UKF Medic squad
Due to the buggy nature of the squad’s automatic healing, it is being replaced.
- Automatic healing removed
- Replaced with ambulance-like AOE healing ability that locks squad into place and slowly heals units in proximity over time
The Forward Assembly is seeing a reduction in its build-time to present itself as an option as both a reinforce point and base healing structure.
- Build time from 45 to 37.5
Valentine Mk IX
The Valentine must now be built from the HQ as a delay mechanism. Previously it could arrive too quickly for the amount of damage it could cause.
- Now needs to be built in HQ after being unlocked at 5CPs
- 50 Second build time.
Churchill Infantry Tank
The Churchill is seeing the reversion of its population increase due to the British generally having higher than usual population. Furthermore, improvements to its main gun and the addition of a tank commander should make this tank - and Anvil - a better option.
- Tank commander upgrade added
- Reload from 6.125/7 to 6.125
- Population from 19 to 18
The Centaur is seeing increases in its mobility and speed. Previously, it was too slow making the unit difficult to use with its average survivability.
- Speed from 5.2 to 5.6
- Acceleration from 1.8 to 2.2
- Rotation rate from 28 to 32
The Firefly is having its turret rotation improved. Its current turret rotation speed makes it track slower than most case-mate tank destroyers. The unit's speed with veterancy is also being improved. These changes should make the unit feel more responsive.
- Veterancy 1 now grant a speed boost of +10%
- Turret horizontal and vertical traverse speed from 18 to 22
- Veterancy 2 Turret traverse speed bonus from 1.35 to 1.15
The Comet is having its fuel cost increased to better reflect its current performance. The WP ready aimtime is also being increased as it activated too quickly previously.
- Fuel cost to 185
- WP ready aim-time from 1 to 2
The Mortar Emplacement has received a number of changes to make it more usable by being cheaper to initially put down. By granting only one mortar to the player, the UKF player does not need to expand a large amount of resource to get access to basic indirect-fire. The addition of the heavy mortar barrage will give the British a long-range late game artillery unit in the core.
- Cost from 350 to 250
- Now starts with one mortar active.
- 2nd Mortar can be activated by upgrading the Emplacement for 100 manpower. 20 second research.
- Can now fire a Heavy Mortar Barrage up to range 180 once Hammer or Anvil have been unlocked.
- Heavy Barrage fires a total of 8 rounds into the target area with a 120 second recharge; affected by veterancy.
The Battlegroup Headquarters is receiving a change to make healing more accessible. Medics will now be available from the start while Forward Reinforcement must be upgraded.
- Fuel cost from 25 to 30
- The Sd.Kfz.251/17 Flak HT build time will be adjusted for timing accordingly, see below
- Medics automatically available
- No longer reinforces when deployed out of the base sector, unless upgraded
- Forward Reinforce' upgrade added. 100 manpower and 10 fuel. 15 Second upgrade time.
As with flamethrowers, the Volksgrenadier flame grenade is being altered to make it easier to set buildings alight.
- Flame grenade bonus damage against ambient structures to 60. It will now take 4 grenades to ignite a
Adjustments are being made to Stumpioneers to allow their Panzerschrecks to be a functional upgrade and diversify OKW builds. Their high costs and fall-off in the AI role mid-game makes it impractical for multiple Sturmpioneers to be fielded in higher level games. Population is also being reduced to help OKW's population issues in the late game.
- Panzerschreck and minesweepers no longer mutually exclusive with each other
- Panzerschreck cost from 70 to 60
- Population from 8 to 7
- Concussion grenade cost reduced to 20 at veterancy 4
251 Flak Half-Track
With the changes to the Battlegroup Headquarters, the Flak Half-Track is receiving a build-time decrease to maintain its timing.
- Build time from 60 to 50
251 IR Half-Track
Adjustments have been made to the 251 IR Half-Track to allow it to better spot camouflaged units given its role as a spotting unit. We are also giving the unit a reconnaissance ability to allow the 251 to operate better on maps with significant LOS blockers - this might change later down the line.
- Passive camouflage detection from 10 to 25
- Detection ability improves camouflage spotting from 25 to 35
Panzer II Luchs
The Luch's veterancy 5 Suppressive Fire ability is being improved by allowing its coaxial to deal suppression, as well as the main gun. This will allow the Luchs to pin infantry after several seconds of sustained fire.
- Coaxial MG now deals suppression during 'Suppressive Fire' ability.
- Coaxial burst length increased by 300% during Suppressive Fire and accuracy reduced by 50%.
Sd.Kfz 234 Puma
The following change will make the early Puma less dominant against other light vehicles by reducing its ability to self-spot.
- Sight from 50 to 42
- Veterancy 2 now grants +8 sight
Schwere Panzer Headquarters
The following changes will allow OKW doctrinal vehicles to arrive sooner, giving the player more options over the standard OKW Panzer IV which they previously competed with. Earlier, upgraded Obersoldaten should also make more of an impact in the infantry battles in the mid-game.
- Fuel cost from 60 to 90
- Panzer Authorization fuel cost from 60 to 30
- MG-34 and StG 44 IR no longer require Panzer Authorization
- No longer requires Panzer Authorization
- No longer requires Panzer Authorization
251 'Walking Stuka' Rocket Half-Track
Adjustments have been made to the Stuka Half-Track to improve its consistency against armoured vehicles. Furthermore, the Napalm Rockets have been reworked to arrive earlier, hit more accurately, be less powerful, cheaper, and cause suppression. This change will make the rockets effective against clustered weapon teams which the creeping barrage cannot hit or as a weapon to suppress massed infantry assaults.
- Penetration from 0 to 60
- AOE penetration from 200/180/162 to 40/40/40
- Napalm Rocket scatter from 16 to 12
- Napalm scatter max from 15 to 10
- Napalm Rocket FOW scatter from 3/2 to 1.25
- Napalm rocket DOTs spawns from 6 to 2
- Napalm Rocket munition cost from 90 to 40
- Napalm Rocket requirement from 4 to 1
- Now deals Suppression to units hit by the initial AOE
- Veterancy 1 recharge moved to veterancy 4
- Veterancy 2 recharge from -30% to -20%
Jeagar Light Infantry
A consistency change to make JLI match other OKW infantry in terms of their combat bonuses.
- Veterancy 5 received accuracy modifier removed
- Fixed an issue where the Katyusha Creeping Barrage was using a wrong weapon (with wrong scattervalues)
- Hold the Line should now trigger on friendly sectors controlled by Allies
- Hold the Line now highlights sectors for all players when active
Opel Blitz Heal hotkey from D to V
-Fixed an issue where the 120mm Mortar would need to reset during the initiation barrages if targets were slightly offset with the mortar.
Fixed inconsistencies where the 120mm Mortar in AOE and fire-times between auto-fire and barrage.
- 250 LMG Grenadier Halftrack veterancy 3 received accuracy changed to received damage to matchregular Grenadiers
- Fixed an issue where the Land Mattress; veterancy 2 was not applying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Commissar Command Squad veterancy 2 accuracy bonus was not applying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Officer Recon Sweeps for the British were invulnerable and had no entity.
- Fixed an issue where Pathfinder Airborne Beacons counted as shot blockers.
- Fixed an issue where Stormtrooper Interrogation did not work
- Fixed an issue where Stormtroopers slot items would go missing when armed with MP40s
- Fixed an issue where Valentine Smoke did not fire when not in line with the turret.
- Fixed an issue where demolition charges would terraform the ground
- Fixed an issue where the ISU-152 would need to wait a full reload cycle if it fired a round then attempted to use Concrete Piercing rounds.
- Fixed an issue where the ZiS-3 could fire a shell immediately after completing its barrage.
- Fixing an inconsistency where tripwire flare could not kill Grenadiers that had reached veterancy 3.
- Fixed an issue where the Vicker K LMG had an unreasonably long reload time at 8/9 seconds; value changed to 6.
- Fixed an issue where Conscripts would carry invisible weapons when merging into Assault Guards
- Fixed an issue where Panzergrenadiers could Mark retreating units, despite the ability not taking any affect.
- Fixed an issue where the Commissar's revolver did not have the same effective range as other pistols.
- Fixed an issue where the Command Panther could be called-in immediately upon death.
- Fixed an issue where the Sturmtiger could be called-in immediately upon death.