Le mod qui permet de tester les nouveaux commandants (un commandant par faction) est sorti. Vous pouvez l'ajouter au jeu via Steam Workshop à ce lien : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1688480309
Pour le tester, il faudra créer une partie personnalisée et le choisir comme condition de victoire.
Bien sûr cette version du mod est vouée à évoluer au cours des semaines/mois à venir en fonction des retours de la communauté (que vous pouvez formuler ici : https://community.companyofheroes.com/categories/commander-feedback ou là : https://www.coh2.org/topic/88047/new-commander-patchnotes-discussion-thread).
Voici ce qu'il apporte :
USF - Urban Assault
Rear Echelon Rifle Grenades
This ability has been introduced as an interesting alternative to flamethrowers while serving a similar role of anti garrison/ cover positions.
- Can be upgraded with Rifle Grenades as one of this commanders slot abilities.
- Requires 60 munitions; locks out minesweepers
- AOE distance 0.5/1.5/4 versus 1/2/3 of the standard Fighting Pit.
- AOE damage 1/0.5/0.3 versus 1/0.75/0.25 of the standard Fighting Pit.
- Range 35, 20 minimum.
- M4 Sherman Tanks can now be upgraded with Dozer Blades; same as Mechanized Company.
Off-Map Smoke Artillery
- Cost from 50 to 40.
- Reinforce cost from 33 to 32
- Cost from 400 to 350
- Far AOE damage from 0.15 to 0.25
- Cost from 380/140 to 380/115
British - Lend Lease Assault
- Gives Infantry sections the Assault Section Upgrade
- Requires Platoon Command Post.
- Costs 70 munitions.
- Gives the squad 2 Thompson SMGs, Sten Guns (with Assault Engineer Grease Gun stats) No.77 White Phosphorous Grenades, and removes their Out-of-Cover penalties.
- Grants an additional -5% Receieved Accuracy.
81mm Mortar Team
- Requires 1 CP.
- Costs 240 manpower.
- Same mortar as the USF 81mm Mortar.
- Allows M3s Half-Tracks to be built from the Platoon Command Post; requires AEC or Bofors unlocked.
- Same Half-Track as the USF M3.
Smoke Raid Operation
- Identical to Commando Regiment
- Can be built from the Company Command Post.
- Same stats as the USF M10.
Soviet - Airbourne
- Requires 1 Command Point.
- Drops a crate at the target position that can be picked up by infantry.
- Grants the squad that picks it up with 3 Penal Battalion SVTs; takes up 1 weapon slot.
- Costs 360 manpower.
- Equipped with SVTs.
- Can be equipped with 3 DP 28s for 100 munitions.
- Has access to Orrah, Smoke Grenades and has ‘To the Last Man’ ability.
Airborne Rally Point
- Available at 2 Command Points
- Costs 100 manpower and 15 fuel.
- Can detect enemies in a range of 60 around it.
- Can reinforce units in friendly territory
- Can request a Medical Airdrop at the target position for 20 munitions.
- When the Mechanized Armor Kampaneya is deployed, it can act as a Forward Retreat Point.
- Has 320 Health.
- Paradrop costs 125 manpower and 50 munitions
- Penetration from 4.5/3/1.5 to 7/6/5 (now similar to USF .50 cal)
- Arc from 30 to 38
IL-2 Rocket Strafe
- Requires 10 Command Points.
- 100 munitions
- Barrages the area with P-47 rockets.
Wehrmacht - Strategic Reserves
Assault Grenadiers are receiving a small number of changes to help them close the distance and increase their scaling in the late game.
- Target Size from 1 to 0.95
- Veterancy 1 Received Accuracy from -10% to -6.5%.
- Can now be upgraded with a 6th man for 60 munitions.
MP 40s are also having their mid-range power increased to match SMGs like the M3 Grease gun used by Assault Engineers. This change also affects Assault Officer and Volksgrenadier MP 40s.
- MP 40 Mid range cooldown from 1.25 to 1
- MP 40 Mid accuracy from 0.24 to 0.375
- MP40 reload frequency from 4/5 to 6
- MP40 reload from 2.8/3.5 to 2.8
- Currently has no audio, but does inform the player what the opponent has produced; this ability might be changed as this cannot be edited in the Attribute Editor.
- Panzergrenadiers can throw Satchel Charge; requires no upgrade.
- Pioneers can be upgraded to Destroy Cover for 30 munitions; same as Royal Engineers. Also increases repair speed by 0.3.
Panzer IV H
- Gives Ostheer access OKW Panzer IV J from the Support Armor Korp.
The Tiger Ace has undergone a rework with the intention to make it a less controversial unit. The following changes should make it less frustrating to both play with and against.
- No longer reduces income.
- Sight from 50 to 35.
- Has 10% increased accuracy over the regular Tiger.
- Starts at veterancy 0.
- Now has access to Spearhead ability at veterancy 1 in addition to Blitzkrieg; similar to King Tiger's ability.
- Has access to Emergency Repairs ability; same as OKW Elite Armor.
- CP requirement from 17 to 15
- Population from 26 to 24
- Cost from 800/150 to 800/250
- Limited 1 time call-in removed.
OKW - Grand Offensive
- Cost from 290 to 250.
- Now available at 0 CPs from the Regimental Headquarters.
- Squad size from 6 to 5.
- Grenade AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 1/2/3.
- Can be upgraded with two Panzerschrecks for 120 munitions. Grants the ability to plant Teller mines, but disables ATG Grenades. Locks out G43s.
- Recon package (G43 upgrade) now increases squad size from 5 to 6.
Stuka Smoke Drop
- Identical to OKW Luftwaffe doctrine ability
- Identical to Ostheer Lightning War ability
OKW Offensive Package
- Gives Volksgrenadier access to MP 40 Package; same as Feurstorm Doctrine.
- MP40s have undergone a rework, benefiting from the changes outlined in the Wehrmacht Assault Grenadier section.
- Available at 13 CPs as a callin.
- Veterancy 4: ‘Command Tiger’ ability unlocked. Reduces weapon cooldoown by 25% and received accuracy by 20% for 30 seconds. 35 munitions. 25m radius.
- Veterancy 5: Command Tiger ability reduces the reload of vehicles by 20% and the received accuracy of vehicles by 20%. Does not affect the Tiger.
- During this ability, the tank will have reduced combat performance. Increases the Tiger's reload time by 40% and reduces accuracy by 30%.