Mise à jour du Winter Balance Preview Mod en version 1.1.
Version 1.1 Changes
Pershing, KV-2, IS-2, Tiger
- CP requirement from 11 to 12
- Reverted previous tech requirements from version 1.0
Sentiment suggests that Ostheer tier 4 is too prohibitive to use. In order to facilitate an easier transition for Ostheer T3 to T4 builds, we have implemented the following:
- Battlephase 2 tech from 90 fuel to 105 fuel
- Battlephase 3 tech from 25 fuel to 35
- Support Armour Korp (T3) no longer has a fuel cost
- Heavy Panzer Korp (T4) building no longer has a fuel cost
XP values have been adjusted accordingly.
Credit to Derbyhat AKA Jibberjabber for originally proposing this change.
- Reinforce cost from 30 to 28
- Horizontal tracking speed from 12 to 14
- Armour from 240 to 260
Panzerfaust - all variants, including OKW
The speed of the Panzerfaust projectiles being lowered as an attempt to remove the issue of Panzerfausts occasionally missing their targets.
- Projectile speed from 55 to 25
- Cost from 450 to 390
- Forward HQ Retreat Point and Medics must now be researched for 150 manpower.
The officer is having the cost of his recon run increased to match his counterpart, the USF Major.
- Recon run cost from 35 to 50
This change puts the barrage from ZiS-3 weapons inline with other direct-fire weapons and mortars that receive penalties when striking units in heavy cover.
- Heavy cover damage modifier from 1 to 0.5
Airborne Weapon Crate Drop
- Price from 45 to 60
- Grenade deflection damage removed
- Airlanding Officer should now be able to pick up bren guns.
- Airlanding Officer reinforce cost fixed.
- Fixed Infantry Section cost on reinforce; should now be back to 270/28
- Fixed an issue where the British medic build time was too long at 45s; now is 21