SEPTEMBER 2019 PATCH PREVIEW
To get this mod, head here:
Game wide changes for all factions
Heavy call-in tank changes for all factions
We felt that the strategy of stalling for a heavy tank call-in without teching was both bad for gameplay and too punishing for the enemy players who did tech, as well as giving players who were behind on resources an unfair advantage in making a comeback. In addition we felt that certain heavy tanks came too late in team games. The Tiger Ace and the new OKW Command Tiger have served as prototypes in the last patch. The following changes have now been made to all other heavy tanks:
- Heavy call-in tanks will now require a reduced amount of CPs but require certain in order to be called in. This includes: IS-2, KV-2, Command Panther, Sturmtiger, Tiger, Pershing, Churchill Crocodile and Churchill AVRE.
- Call-in requirements for the heavy tank destroyers Elefant, Jagdtiger and ISU-152 remain at their old values but now also require end tier tech.
- The majority of heavy tanks have had their AOE values standardized to deal more reliable damage to infantry. There has also been additional rebalancing for other heavies.
In order to make autonomous medics more responsive, they will now move around at a higher speed, for all factions that have them. The radius in which they follow or walk up to squads has been slightly reduced to further prevent long healing queue times. Player controlled medic squads have had a quality improvement as well.
- All medics now sprint towards wounded infantry models
- Medic chase range standardized to 20 for all base and forward structures
- USF Ambulance medic and UKF glider medic squads now have a timed area of effect heal ability that automatically heals squads around them when activated.
Teching & Faction changes
We feel OKW is in a very dominant position in the very early game, which made them feel a bit too oppressive towards other factions. Changes have been made to spread out their combat power more evenly throughout the length of a match by reducing their starting power and increasing their mid game power. This has been done with the intent to maintain their overall strength as a faction, whilst maintaining some of their identity as early game aggressors. The graph below visualizes these intended changes to their power curve:
Therefore, the following changes to the core of the faction will be made:
Starting manpower will be reduced to tone down the rate at which OKW is able to produce squads right from the start.
To counteract the lower rate at which they will now be able to cap the map , starting fuel has been increased. Additionally, the cost of SWS trucks have gone down to compensate for the loss of early manpower
- Starting manpower reserves from 340 to 320
- Starting fuel from 5 to 10
- SWS truck cost from 100/15 to 70/15
- Additionally, the cost of Volksgrenadier squads will be slightly increased (see below)
Schwerer Panzer Headquarters
The Panzer Headquarters is being split into two parts to allow certain units to arrive sooner while maintaining the time it takes for OKW to deploy their armor in the mid-to-late game. The adjustments should also make strategies involving Battlegroup Headquarters more viable by allowing units like Obersoldaten to arrive sooner.
- Cost from 200MP/120 to 100/80; unlocks Obersoldaten and the doctrinal Hetzer; Obersoldaten upgrades locked behind Panzer Authorization.
- Can now be upgraded with ‘Panzer Authorization’ for 100 manpower and 40 fuel. Unlocks Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV Ausf. J, and Panzer V Panther as well as the doctrinal Flakpanzer IV Ostwind. Also unlocks Obersoldaten weapon upgrades.
- Flak gun disabled until the Panzer Authorization upgrade is purchased.
- Panzer Authorization must be repurchased if the Panzer HQ is destroyed and is required for all heavy tank call-ins.
General unit & abilities changes
Volksgrenadiers are slightly too cost effective for their price point. Their base cost has been increased to better suit their power and timing.
- Manpower cost from 250 to 260
- Reinforcement cost unchanged.
While Sturmpioneers are strong starting units, they did not scale very well against the increasing strength of Allied infantry as the game progressed. The following changes to their veterancy should help them in the combat role in the mid-to-late game.
- Veterancy requirements from 580/1160/2320/2900/3770 to 480/960/1920/2600/3150
- Veterancy 4 accuracy bonus moved to veterancy 3.
- Veterancy 3 construction bonuses moved to veterancy 4
- Concussion Grenade ability now requires to Veterancy 1 rather than Veterancy 3
MG 34 HMG
The MG 34 performs well in its role as a suppression platform, but its lower damage in comparison to other machine guns makes it difficult to gain veterancy. Requirements have been lowered to compensate.
- Veterancy requirements from 400/800/1600/2132/2666 to 360/720/1440/1918/2400
Despite the recent changes to the Kubelwagen, the unit still isn’t very popular. In order to reduce the demand on Sturmpioneers, the unit has received adjustments which will reduce the time required to be repaired.
- Health from 240 to 192
- Received damage modifier of 0.8 added.
- This will decrease repair times, without changing the durability of the unit (which is still 192/0.8=240 effective hitpoints).
Due to the frustrating mechanics of its short-range for the user and its camouflage for the opponent, the Raketenwerfer is being adjusted to be perform more like standard anti-tank guns. Range and crew size is being improved, while the camouflage now only works when stationary and requires veterancy 1. The retreat function has also been removed from this unit.
- Range from 50 to 55.
- Crew size from 4 to 5.
- Camouflage ability now locks the unit in place unless revealed. Cannot move, but can rotate.
- Requires veterancy 1 for camouflage.
- Retreat function removed.
Sdkfz. 251/17 Flak Halftrack
The Sdkfz. 251/17 is gaining a slight price and veterancy adjustments to incentive the use of Battlegroup Headquarters over Mechanized.
- Fuel cost from 55 to 50
- Veterancy 5 bonuses moves to veterancy 3
- Veterancy 3 and 4 bonuses have been moved to veterancy 4 and 5 respectively.
Changes have been made to make its main gun more reliable at forcing off enemy infantry by increasing the amount of health damage it does, while reducing the radius that it can kill full health models. Furthermore to help define its unique role, the Spearhead ability has been moved to veterancy 1.
- AOE distance from 1/2/3 to 0/1/4
- AOE damage from 1/0.35/0.05 to 0.75/0.25/0.125
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 5.
- Spearhead to veterancy 1, Combat Blitz to veterancy 3
- Veterancy requirements from 4040/8080/16160/20200/26866 to 3630/7260/14560/18928/24606
The Opel Blitz lacked a proper role and had came too late in the game to serve as a reinforcement platform. CP requirements have been reduced and it has been given a minor boost in mobility. It will now also provide a healing aura to infantry around it to further define its role as a forward base of operations.
- Requirement from 3 CP to 1 CP
- Now has access to Ambulance healing ability
- Acceleration from 1.5 to 3.
- Rotation from 30 to 38
- Fuel cost from 25 to 20
LeIG 18 ISG Incendiary Barrage
The Incendiary Barrage was underperforming for its cost due to its low damage, accuracy and rate of fire. The barrage ability has been adjusted to make it reliable at displacing infantry.
- Incendiary scatter angle from 8 to 7.
- Incendiary scatter max from 10 to 8.
- Incendiary reload from 2.3/3.6 to 0.75/1
- Incendiary shell garrison damage modifier from 0.5 to 0.75; only affects impact damage
- Flame DOT changed from 1 to 2
Flammpanzer 38t ‘Hetzer’
We feel that the Hetzer is in a good spot™, but have slightly lowered its veterancy requirements due to its inability to harm vehicles.
- Veterancy requirements from 1560/3120/6240/7800/10375 to 1377/2754/5508/7020/9337
This ability had become too powerful amidst the other improvements to the Overwatch Doctrine, as it provided the doctrine with strong reconnaissance for minimal input. The flares are required to be placed on points manually. In return, the ability can be used on territory points captured by allied players.
- Must now be planted by Volksgrenadiers, Sturmpioneers, Obersoldaten, and Jaeger Light Infantry.
- No cost. Can be planted on territory captured by allied players.
- Takes 7 seconds to plant.
In order to make this ability more attractive, and to give it a more tangible use, the ability now also lets infantry move at a slightly higher speed in order to supplement the attack. Ability cost has been increased accordingly.
- Added 1.2 movement speed for infantry during ability.
- Cost from 25 to 40.
The Command Panther will now be tied to tech like all other heavy call-in tanks. In addition, its vision has been adjusted to that of regular scout units. To compensate for this loss in scouting power and tech requirements, its cost has been decreased.
- CP requirement to 9 CP. Requires an operational Schwerer Panzer HQ upgraded with Panzer Authorization to be called in.
- Sight range from 55 to 50
- Cost from 560MP/225 to 520MP/200
- Aura sight bonus from 20 to 15
We feel that Infiltration Grenades were too easily used at their previous cost for their chance at inflicting heavy damage or wiping out squads. Cost has been slightly increased.
- Cost from 15 to 20
- The Sturmtiger will now require a fully operational Schwerer Panzer Headquarters in order to be deployed.
- CP requirement to 8 CP. Now requires an operational Schwerer Panzer HQ upgraded with Panzer Authorization to be called in.
Fallschirmjäger have not been very popular due to their high cost, timing and due to them being outclassed by Obersoldaten. Changes have been made to allow them to arrive sooner and scale better with veterancy and tech, at the cost of having less firepower upon deployment.
- Deployment cost from 380 to 320.
- Now drops in with Grenadier Kar98ks.
- CP requirement from 3 to 2
- Can now be upgraded with 2 FG 42s for free.
- Can upgrade a 2nd pair of FG 42s. For 60 munitions after the Schwere Panzer Headquarters is deployed.
- FG 42 Mid range from 16 to 21.
- FG 42 Rate of fire from 6 to 7.
- FG 42 far cooldown from 2 to 1.35
- Veterancy 3 accuracy accuracy from 1.15 to 1.3.
- Veterancy 5 accuracy bonus to +50% First-Strike Bonus.
The anti-infantry airplanes of the Sector Assault ability are too effective, instantly pinning all enemy infantry in a large area. The suppression on these planes has been significantly toned down to minimize their ability to suppress infantry in a wide area. Squads should no longer get pinned, unless they get strafed multiple times.
- Sector AI plane suppression from 0.25 to 0.0125
- Nearby suppression radius from 20 to 12
Due to the way Assault Artillery worked, the use of this ability was very limited and often did minimal damage in larger sectors. The ability has been reworked to work like more conventional off-map artillery abilities.
- Ability is no longer bound to one specific resource sector.
- Can now be targeted on any location with sight; except base sectors.
- Now drops 20 artillery shells over a 50m radius following up by 15 smoke shells in a 40m radius.
The Sturm Offizier has been completely reworked to be an effective combat unit with the addition of veterancy and his retreat-on-death mechanic being removed. To promote his role as a combat unit and to reduce blobbing, his aura has been removed.
- Target size from 1 to 0.91
- Passive aura removed
- Retreat on Offizier model death removed
- CP Requirement from 1 to 2; matches other officer units
- Veterancy 1: Reduces ability cost by 10 munitions.
- Veterancy 2: Increases squad size to 5, +10 to ability range
- Veterancy 3: +40% accuracy
- Veterancy 4: -29% Received Accuracy
- Veterancy 5: Offizier switches to an StG 44 (Panzergrenadier variant)
- Gains shared veterancy
Command Tiger I
The Command Tiger will have its main gun anti-infantry damage standardized to deal more reliable damage. Veterancy requirements will be slightly reduced in line with changes to Ostheer’s Tiger I.
- AOE distance from 1/1.75/2.625 to 0.25/1/3.5
- AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.05 to 1/0.25/0.1
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 4.75.
- Veterancy requirements from 3440/6880/13760/17406/20259 to 3090/6180/12360/15400/18150
The time it takes to complete Thorough Salvage has been reduced. Being a doctrinal ability slot that replaces regular Salvage, we feel that it should not force players into more risky situations.
- Thorough Salvage time from 20s to 11s
Infantry Sections have been identified to be slightly overperforming since anti-tank grenades on Royal Engineers were introduced to help zone out vehicles. The following changes are intended to slightly alter their performance, without diminishing their role as the backbone of the UKF.
Infantry Section Lee Enfield damage is being lowered in order to reduce their effectiveness versus enemies in heavy cover, and their burst damage as they were the only squad that could potentially kill a model in one volley (5 * 16 = 80), which gave them an advantage in firefights. The rifles have been given higher accuracy in return to keep roughly the same DPS profile at all ranges.
Furthermore, to solidify Tommie's defensive nature, part of their Received Accuracy has been moved to the “in-cover” mechanic so they will be more vulnerable when advancing or caught out of cover. This will also lessen the effectivness of Brit blobbing.
Pyrotechnics have also received a slight adjustment due to the sight bonus Sections get when in cover at veterancy 1.
- Accuracy from 0.598/0.564/0.529 to 0.676/0.637/0.598
- Lee Enfield Damage from 16 to 14
- Received Accuracy from 0.8 to 0.9
- Squad models gain 0.89 Received Accuracy when in cover. Restores original value of 0.8
- Assault Tommy Upgrade removes the cover bonus and grants it as a passive instead; Upgraded Received Accuracy Bonus from 0.95 to 0.8444.
- Pyrotechnics Supplies upgrade sight range from 50 to 42
In order to counteract the slightly reduced performance of Infantry Sections and improve Brit build diversity, the Vickers HMG is gaining slightly increased suppression.
- Suppression per bullet from 0.00785 to 0.008
The British .50cal Sniper had a disproportionately long aim time compared to the other snipers. The aim time has been standardized to match the others, to make the British sniper less frustrating to use.
- Ready aim-time from 1.5 to 1.
- Wind down increased from 4 to 4.5.
The Comet is lacking in its role as a premium late game tank due to its lack of combat scaling and weak anti-infantry capabilities outside White Phosphorus shells. These issues have been addressed with the changes below.
- Manpower cost from 500 to 480
- Scatter from 7.5 to 5.5
- AOE damage from 1/0.4/0.2 to 0.75/0.4/0.175
- AOE distance from 0.25/1/1.5 to 0/0.75/2.5
- Veterancy 3 now adds -20% to reload speed.
- Now has Heavy Crush
We feel that the Cromwell does not stand out compared to other medium tanks for its price. To reinforce its role as a fast cruiser tank, we are slightly increasing its mobility and its survivability.
- Acceleration from 2.6 to 3
- Target size from 22 to 20
We think that the Firefly performs well as a tank destroyer, but is slightly too expensive given its slow rate of fire and mediocre mobility.
- Cost from 440MP/155 to 440MP/145
- 60-Pound Tulip Rockets upgrade cost from 50 to 30; firing cost remains the same.
Because of its grenade ability and high health, the Churchill Mk.VII has been slightly overperforming when used against anti-tank guns or when deployed in numbers. In order to make the unit less effective in either scenario, the following changes have been made:
- Population from 16 to 18.
- Grenade ability moved from veterancy 0 to veterancy 1.
All emplacements can now be torn down by Royal Engineers once they no longer serve their initial purpose, to free up population cap for other units. Note that resources will not be refunded.
- Deconstruct Emplacement ability added to Royal Engineers
- Ability does not refund any resources
Churchill Crocodile / Churchill AVRE
- Both the Churchill Crocodile and the Churchill AVRE now require end stage tech in order to be deployed.
- CP requirement to 9 CP. Now requires either Anvil Tactics or Hammer Tactics to be called in
We think the Jackson is slightly overperforming for its cost, but we also recognize that it is the backbone of the USF’s late game anti-tank arsenal. Fuel cost has been slightly increased to better match its performance.
- Fuel cost from 140 to 145
The M8 Scott is having its rate of fire reduced due to the lack of input required. In return, the unit is having its barrage times reduced to reward those who use its abilities.
- Auto-fire reload from 2.75/2.9 to 3.5/3.65
- HE barrage recharge from 75 to 55
- Smoke barrage recharge from 60 to 45
Similar to the M8 Scott, we felt that the Pak Howitzer performed too well when given minimal input. This has been toned down slightly by increasing its low scatter. To compensate, barrages will be more readily available.
- Auto-fire scatter from 6 to 8.5
- HE, HEAT, and WHite Phosphorous barrage recharge time from 60 to 50.
M21 Mortar Halftrack
The White Phosphorus shells dealt too much damage for how cheap the ability was. The shells have been adjusted to deal less damage over time.
- Damage over-time frequency from 0.2 to 0.6
With the requirement of tech, the Pershing has received a durability adjustment to improve its survivability. The unit now has more hitpoints, but has reduced frontal armor. The anti-infantry performance of its main gun has also been standardized with all other heavy tanks, although it will still deal the most damage.
- Now requires Major tech. CP requirement to 9 CPs.
- Armour from 300 to 270
- Health from 800 to 960
- AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 0/1.25/3.25
- AOE damage from 1/0.4/0.2 to 0.75/0.35/0.2
- Veterancy 3 reload from -50% to -30%
Time On Target
In order to make this ability destroy enemy howitzers or other stationary defenses reliably, changes have been made to the last three shells to ensure they land directly in the center of the ability.
- Final 3 shells no longer scatter.
We felt that Rifle Company was an underused commander because it had some mediocre abilities that outweigh the good ones. Small changes to the doctrine have been made that will hopefully make it a much more attractive choice.
- ‘Fire Up!’ ability: exhaustion debuff removed
- Riflemen Flares have been merged with Flamethrower slot
- Riflemen Field Defenses added to the doctrine.
Riflemen Field Defenses
- Riflemen will now be able to plant mines slightly faster.
- M6 Mine max number of engineers from 2 to 4
Paratroopers / Paratroopers Support Squad
Paratroopers are generally in a good spot right now, but they will receive some minor changes to further solidify their performance. Some of their received accuracy from veterancy will be moved to their basic target size, to give them an easier time getting started at the time they enter the battlefield.
- Paratrooper Timed Demolition Charges are now guaranteed to destroy abandoned team weapons
- Target size from 1.0 to 0.95
- Adjusted veterancy 3 received accuracy bonus accordingly, from -29% to -25.3%
In order to give the Eastern factions repair times that are more in line with those of the Western front armies, the minesweeper upgrade on Pioneer squads will now give additional repair speed.
- Minesweeper upgrade now gives extra 0.3 repair speed
GrW 34 Mortar
The Counter Barrage ability on the GrW 34 mortar will receive a higher range to make the ability more effective, giving players more incentive to use it.
- Counter Barrage range from 80 to 100
The coaxial machine gun of the 222 will receive the same penetration values as the OKW Sd.Kfz. 221/223.
- Coaxial MG penetration from 1/1/1 to 1.3/1.2/1.1
Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack
We would like to make the unupgraded Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack more integrated into Ostheer’s core support weapons and combined arms gameplay. An increases in sight range will allow it to spot for team weapons, while in-hold healing will allow the smaller Ostheer squads greater field presence.
- Sight range from 35 to 42
- Flame Projectors upgrade reduces sight range back to 35
- Infantry squads that are garrisoned inside the halftrack’s hold will heal 0.25 health per second. Healing is disabled when the halftrack is in combat.
- Sight range multiplier from the Spotting Scope upgrade has been reduced to 1.667 when not upgraded with Flame Projectors.
Panzergrenadier and Stormtrooper G43s
The G43s for these squads have been changed, make them a more interesting and attractive choice over their standard weapons. The price has been changed accordingly.
- G43 Mid accuracy from 0.624 to 0.65.
- G43 far accuracy from 0.564 to 0.61.
- G43 Far cooldown from 1.5 to 1.
- G43 Far aim time from 3 to 2.75.
- Cost returned to 60.
Bunker MG 42 upgrade
The MG 42 upgrade’s sight range will be reduced to match its firing range, so the upgraded bunker can no longer self-spot enemies from very long range, as the upgraded bunker had extraordinarily long sight range that was not in line with its cost and function.
- Bunker MG sight bonus from 25 to 5. (total sight reduced from 55 to 40)
The Tiger I has been drop down to 9 CPs, but it will now require Battlephase 3 before it can be called in. Additionally the anti-infantry performance of its main gun has been standardized. Veterancy requirements have also lowered.
- CP requirement to 9. Now requires Battlephase 3 researched to be deployed.
- AOE distance from 1/1.75/2.625 to 0.25/1/3.5
- AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.05 to 1/0.25/0.1
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 4.75.
- Veterancy requirements from 3440/6880/13760 to 3090/6180/12360
Spotting Scopes give combat vehicles a bit too much of an advantage because they activate almost instantly after the vehicle stops moving. The activation delay will be increased.
- 1.5 delay before effects activate.
Supply Drop - Osttruppen Doctrine
The weapon drop has been slightly reduced in cost, in order to better match costs with similar weapon drops like those in USF Airborne Company.
- Manpower cost from 450 to 400
Command Panzer IV
The Command Panzer IV will now require either tier 3 or tier 4 in order to be called in. Additionally there will be some changes to its performance.
- CP requirement to 7 CP. Now requires either Support Armor Korps or Heavy Panzer Korps built in order to be deployed.
- Fuel cost from 125 to 120
- Aura damage reduction modifier from 0.8 to 0.9, as was previously intended.
Target Weak Point Ability
In order to make the Target Weak Point abilities less confusing, as they have different effects on different units, the ability has been renamed on several units to help distinguish them. New icons will be placed later for clarity.
- StuG III ausf. E. and and StuG III ausf G “Target Weak Point” renamed to “HEAT Shell’’
- Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Puma’s ‘Target Weak Point’ replaced with OKW Puma ’Aimed Shot’ ability.
Support Weapon Kampaneya
The cost of tier 2 has been made slightly cheaper to make it a more competitive alternative to T1, as well as giving the faction an easier time back-teching to get support weapons.
- Fuel cost from 20 to 10
The Maxim will receive slightly better area of effect suppression. This means that it will still perform the same against individual squads as it did before, but it will be better at suppressing several squads that are in close proximity of each other.
- Nearby suppression radius from 13 to 15
- Nearby suppression multiplier from 1 to 1.1
Conscripts 7th man upgrade
Due to popular sentiment on this upgrade arriving too late, there have been adjustments to make to upgrade arrive sooner, in order to allow Conscripts to function as combat upgraded infantry without relying on doctrinal items or call-ins.
- Now requires Tankoviy Battalion Command (tier 3) and both AT Grenades and Molotovs researched.
- OR Mechanized Armor Kampaneya (Tier 4).
In order to give the Eastern factions repair times that are more in line with those of the Western front armies, the minesweeper upgrade on Combat Engineer squads will now give additional repair speed.
- Minesweeper upgrade now gives extra 0.3 repair speed
ZiS-3 and SU-76 76mm HE Barrage
The barrage ability on the ZiS-3 and SU-76 has been changed to have reduced raw killing power and deal more reliable health damage instead.
- HE Barrage AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.125
- HE Barrage AOE distance from 1.5/3/4.5 to 0/3/5
Guards Rifle ‘Hit The Dirt!’ Ability
Ability renamed to prevent confusion with Conscript Assault Package’s “Hit The Dirt!” ability, since either ability has different effects.
- Guards ‘Hit The Dirt!’ ability renamed to ‘Firing Positions’
Conscript Assault Package
- Doctrinal PPSh-41 upgrade for Conscripts has been changed to be available earlier.
- CP requirement changed from 3 to 2
The grenade cooldown on Shocktroopers is being increased to reduce how many grenades they can throw during an engagement, particularly with their veterancy 1 bonus that improves their grenade cooldowns.
- Frag and smoke cooldown from 20 to 28
The KV-1 has received some changes to make it better suited as a defensive tank at later levels of veterancy and allow it to threaten exposed infantry that would try to bypass it.
- Added Hulldown mode for veterancy 1
- Hulldown grants -15% reload time, and -20% received damage
- Increased performance on the hull and coaxial machine guns to match those of the T-34/76
The IS-2 has been moved to tech, but its CP requirements have been reduced. Due to its higher armor, the IS-2 will come slightly later than the Tiger. Additionally, the has received boosts to its main gun along with a new veterancy 1 to allow it to operate as a breakthrough tank.
- CP requirement to 10. Now requires Mechanized Armor Kampenya to be deployed.
- Scatter from 7.5 to 5.75
- AOE from 4 to 5
- AOE distance from 1/2/3 to 0.25/1/3.5
- AOE damage from 1/0.35/1 to 1/0.35/0.135
- Fragmentation shell replaces veterancy 1 ‘Capture Point’ ability. Range 40.
- AOE of 8.
- AOE damage 1/0.5/0.3
- AOE distance 0.15/2/8
- Deals 120 damage
- Deals a mini-stun critical to vehicles on hit or deflection.
Partisan units have received several changes to solidify their role as behind-enemy-lines infiltration and ambush infantry. This will allow them to operate behind enemy lines more efficiently, as well as help them scale better.
- Sight from 35 to 42
- Capture/Decapture rate from 1 to 1.25.
- +50% first-strike accuracy modifier at veterancy 2 when attacking from stealth.
- Veterancy 1 now gives a Concussive Trap ability that can be planted on captured territory points. 15 munitions. Temporarily stuns an enemy squad that enters the capture circle.
Partisan Tank Hunters
Reinforcement cost and timing reduced to match those of anti-infantry Partisans.
- Partisans reinforce cost from 33 to 26.
- AT Partisan reinforce time from 7 to 5.
The KV-2 will now have a reduced CP requirement, but it will require tier 4 to be built in order to be called in.
- CP requirement to 10 CP. Now requires Mechanized Armor Kampenya.
We feel that this commander was slightly underpowered because of some of its abilities being a bit lackluster. The commander has received a small overhaul to hopefully make it a better pick.
- Tank Traps and PMD Mines abilities have been merged.
- Anti-Tank Overwatch ability has been added.