Mise à jour de la Beta "Commander Update Preview".
Commander Update Beta Changelog
The Combined Arms bonus is being increased for the following units as they have wind-up and/or wind down times that are animation related that are not affected by reload times.
- M10s, M36s, Pershing and M8 Scotts receive a +20% reload bonus rather than +15% reload
P-47 Anti-Infantry Strafe
The recent changes to the P-47 Strafe saw the ability become reliable in terms of damage output along its area, but for its cost, its capabilities at wiping out full squads was too high. The damage has been reduced to no longer be capable of wiping out full health squads, but the increase in suppression will ensure a pinned state on the target. Cost has also been lowered due to the decreased damage.
- Damage from 6 to 3
- Suppression from 0.018 to 0.025
- Cost from 110 to 90
We wanted Pathfinders to be lethal to snipers that are caught in the open. The following damage increase should help Pathfinders pick-off snipers caught in the open.
- M1 Scoped Garands and Pathfinder carbines now deal +25% extra damage to sniper.
Rifle Grenade Launcher
The rifle grenade changes are being reverted due to the lack of user friendliness. While it is an annoying weapon to deal with, it is not particularly powerful on its own with a travel time and delayed detonation. We are restoring the Rifle Grenade Launcher to its original form with only a slight nerf to its reload time.
- Reverted ability changes; mutually exclusive with minesweepers and retains its auto-fire functions
- Reload from 5.5 to 6.25
17-Pounder HE Shells
The following change allows the 17 Pounder to put further pressure on soft targets that are within range through a faster rate of fire.
- Reload from 4/4.4 to 2.5 second
AT Infantry Section
This puts the AT Section in line with other call-in troops
- Ability cooldown from 120 to 45
By allowing Sappers to have additional construction options, this will give British players who lock-in this commander to have more defensive options when not going full Infantry Section builds.
- Sappers can now build sandbags, trenches and caches
Hold the Line
Hold the Line will now allow the first set of planes to arrive sooner to defend frontline sectors.
- Initial plane delay from 30 to 20
- Plane interval delay from 20 to 30
The following change will allow Raid Sections to hide when camouflaged. The removal of their construction options will also make them less capable of holding territory through sandbags and trenches.
- Hold-fire ability added
- Construction options removed
Royal Engineers - All Variants
Due to the limited number of Royal Engineers that are deployed to act as a snare squad, the HEAT grenade is having its recharge time reduced.
- HEAT grenade cooldown from 30 to 20
The following changes will make the Vickers K more responsive on the move and less potent at range. Its long-range DPS can afford to be lower than other weapons of its class thanks to the power of the Lee Enfield rifle found on Infantry Sections.
- Far burst duration modifier from 0.85 to 0.675
- No longer wants to go prone when firing out of cover.
The following change was done to make the Command Tank a less potent unit to blob around with supporting infantry. Aura range has been increased to compensate, allowing vehicles to operate further away from the Command Tiger when the aura is active.
- Aura now only affects vehicles. Vehicle bonuses now moved to the first version of the ability.
- Aura range from 25 to 35
- Veterancy 2 Improved Command Tiger ability improves the aura radius from 35 to 40 and increases the accuracy of vehicles by +20%.
Heavy Fortifications will no longer allow Volksgrenadiers to plant S-mines. These have been transferred to Sturmpioneers to prevent these mines from being too readily available.
- S-Mines moved to Sturmpioneers from Volksgrenadiers
leFH 105mm - All Variants
Due to the difficulty of using the airburst barrage, the ability has been heavily adjusted to be an alternate style of barrage that excels at impairing the movements of hostile infantry and weakening vehicles that have been hit.
- Airburst reworked. Now fires an 8 round barrage into the target zone. Deals reduced damage compared to normal shells, but has a wider AOE, suppresses infantry and blinds vehicles on hit. 30 munitions. Requires veterancy 1.
le.IG 18 Infantry Support Gun
- Incendiary round cost from 15 to 20
Due to the power of Panzerfusiliers with 3 G43 rifles, the unit does not need to be able to pick-up additional weaponry when upgraded.
- G43s now take two weapon slots.
The following change restores some of the old power of Radio Silence due to the recent nerfs
- CP requirement returned to 0
- Duration from 40 to 55
This change removes unwanted targeting from the officer's ability.
- Mark Target no longer forces units to automatically target the marked squad.
Artillery Field Officer
The smoke cooldown has been increased as the ability does not cost munitions, yet is an integral part of the Assault Officer.
- Increased smoke cooldowns from 50 to 90
Command Panzer IV
The following change was done to reduce the impact of a fast Command Tank thanks to its recent buffs. Smoke and Panzer Tactician now also share a cooldown to prevent the Command Tank from having two ways to disengage from combat or block line of sight.
- Panzer Tactician and Smoke Shell now share a cooldown
- Has a build-time of 45 seconds, available from the HQ when the correct tech structures - Support Armor or Heavy Panzer Korp - are built
The following change makes Counter-Attack Tactics less potent as a way to de-capture the entire map with roaming squads. The change to capture will encourage players to remain on strategic points after they have decapped them.
- Decapture from 2 to 1.5
- Capture from 2 to 2.5
The following change prevents the Elefant from being capable of self-sighting.
- Can no longer be upgraded with spotting scopes
We wanted Hulldown to be an ability that is only used when the player can prepare for an attack in advance or they have their vehicles in a good position. The low delay prevented that when the vehicles were capable of hulling down themselves. This change will increase the vulnerability of vehicles that decide to hull down during combat.
- Hull Down delay before the bonuses become active from 5 seconds to 10
- Delay and duration from 6 to 4
- Suppression strafe cost from 60 to 50
- Suppresion Strafe now requires veterancy 1
- Recon Plane no longer requires veterancy 1
- Smoke plane cooldown from 50 to 90
Mobile Observation Post
- Merged with Reigal AT Mine; cannot be used with spotting scopes
- Now have a UI indicator on the unit portrait when upgraded and will display the recon symbol over the 3d model of the unit when active.
- Smoke shell count from 5 to 4
- MG will now fire at infantry within range, even when on hold-fire
The 120mm mortar is having its delayed HE rounds have less scatter to improve its effectiveness against stationary targets. The AOE radius has been reduced to focus this ability into a primarily bunker-busting role rather than as an infantry killer.
- Delayed HE AOE from 7 to 5
- Delayed HE scatter from 9 to 7
- Delayed HE scatter max from 10 to 8
152mm Howitzer Strike
The cost of the 152mm Howitzer Strike has been increased to better reflect its performance.
- Cost from 150 to 180
B4 203mm Howitzer
The following change to the B4 203mm Howitzer will increase the damage on near misses against armoured vehicles. The increase in direct-fire damage will also restore some of the power lost by the B4
- Barrage near AOE from 0 to 2
- Direct fire damage from 320 to 400
- Direct fire cost from 70 to 60
Similar to the German version, this weakens the capabilities of the KV-1 to Hull Down during combat.
- Hull Down delay before the bonuses become active from 5 seconds to 10
ML-20 152mm Howitzer
Due to the 152mm smoke barrage not sharing a cooldown with the primary barrage, we are giving it a price due to its ability to fire smoke at long distance that cover a decent area.
- Smoke Barrage cost to 35 munitions
- Ability cooldown from 27 to 40
- Fixed an issue where Assault Guards could not be called-in.
- Fixed an issue where the Sherman 105 could immediately fire after barraging.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Engineers did not benefit from Vehicle Detection.
- Fixed an issue where all Ostheer suppression strafes were not using the correct suppression values.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy Bombing Run did not have the appropriate price.
- Fixed an issue where Grenadier Model 24 Grenades were not priced correctly at 25.
- Fixed an issue where the Grenadier Model 24 Grenade was not affected by suppression.
- Fixed an issue where the Valentine would freeze when launching smoke.
- Fixed an issue where veterancy 3 B4 203mm only fired 1 shell.
- Fixed an issue where Soviet bunkers could not be constructed.
- Fixed an issue where Osttruppen Sandbags used the W hotkey rather than G on Classic settings.
- Fixed an issue where the B4 203mm's direct-fire would not impact its target.
- Stuka Incendiary run will no longer instant kill units in structures.
- M4A3 Sherman E8 should now cost 150 fuel.
- Fixed an issue where the Flak Emplacement had no crew to display.
- Fixed an issue where the Panzer IV J could not use panzer tactician.
- Fixed an issue where Light artillery barrage for the command tank was not priced correctly at 60.
- Fixed an issue where the Panzergrenadier support package was not priced correctly at 20.
- Fixed an issue where Relief Infantry was still costed at 6 CPs. Should now be corrected at 5.
- Fixed an issue where Stuka Smoke Drop for Ostheer still required 4 CPs. Should now be 2.
- Fixed an issue where the British Assault Officer would not get Hold-Fire when Smoke Raid activated.
- Fixed an issue where Mechanized's Emergency Repair passive did not display on the command bar.
- Fixed an issue where Vehicle Detection on-hit tracking did not apply to tank guns.
- Fixed an issue where the flak emplacement crew is invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Delayed HE shells did full damage to units in heavy cover.
- Fixed an issue where Radio Silence could not be heard by the other player.
- Fixed an issue where Sector Artillery targeted casualties.
- Fixed an issue where Partisan Concussive Traps could not disable a unit's ability to decapture points.
- Fixed an issue where the 251 could camouflage immediately upon activating Mobile Observation Post during combat.
- Fixed an issue where Stuka Air Superiority Anti-Tank Strafe could cause random criticals on deflection.