Version 2 de la Beta du Summer 2021 Balance Patch.
Update - August 18, 2021
New Skins and Commander Portraits
The following units have received new summer and winter skins thanks to our modders such as Pavel Osinyagov, Kasarov and Rita.
- Airborne Guards
- Assault Grenadiers
- Assault Guards
- Assault Sections
- Cavalry Riflemen
- Conscript Sergeant
- Jeagar Command Squad
- Luftwaffe Officer
- OKW Machine Gun Team
- Raid SectionIn addition to these changes, the commander portraits have been updated.General
Loiter Abilities (Stuka Close Air Support, Sector Assault, Hawker Typhoon Attack, P-47 Rocket Run)
The delay on these abilities has been increased by two seconds to give players more time to dodge the planes before they arrive. This applies to the first and second attack plane.
- Stuka Close Air, P-47 Rocket Attack and Sturmovik Attack first plane delay from 4 to 6, second plane delay from 7.5 to 9.5
- Sector Assault AI planes first plane delay from 3 to 5, second plane delay from 8 to 10.
- Sector Assault AT planes first plane delay from 4 to 6, second plane from 7.5 to 9.5.
- Hawker Typhoon AI plane delay from 4 to 6.
- Hawker Typhoon AT plane delay from 4.5 to 6.5.
The penalty on snipers is being reduced to be less punishing.
- Speed penalty duration from 5 to 2.5
Tiger and King Tiger Spearhead
The following has been added to give players an indicator that it has activated the Spearhead ability.
- Now display the recon icon overhead of the unit when active
Assault and Tank Hunter Sections
The following change puts the reinforcement times of these units on-par with the standard Infantry Section.
- Reinforce time from 7 to 6.2
Hammer and Anvil Tech
The cost of Hammer and Anvil are being reduced to relieve some of the manpower strain the faction has in late game scenarios. The cost of Bolster was to be reverted to its initial manpower cost, but was missed in this update.
- Manpower cost from 200 to 150
While Assault Grenadiers were initially changed to prevent them from being able to rush squads early game, it did limit their effectiveness on certain maps and ability to pressure infantry during this stage. The requirements of Battlephase for sprint has been removed while the munition cost has been doubled until teched to prevent players from spamming this ability in every early game engagement.
- Battlephase 1 no longer required for sprint
- Sprint cost set to 20; returns to 10 after Battlephase 1
The following change gates sprint behind the Ambush Camouflage upgrade, forcing investment in a unit before the ability becomes available.
- Sprint now requires the Ambush Camouflage to be upgraded before it can be accessed for the following units: Grenadiers, Panzer Grenadiers
The following change puts the 120mm Mortar's auto-attack in-line with other medium artillery pieces such as the leIG and Pack Howitzer.
- Auto-attack range from 100 to 80
Due to the SU-76's limited gun traverse which forces the unit to always rotate onto target, the moving accuracy is being increased to help compensate for this penalty. The SU-76 will still not be particularly strong at chasing due to its limited gun traverse, requiring targets to be directly in front of it in a narrow arc unlike other fixed gun tank destroyers.
- Moving accuracy from 0.5 to 0.75
- Fixed an issue where the Assault Officer got 2 Vickers K LMGs rather than 1
- Fixed an issue where the Osttruppen LMG required Battlephase 3 rather than Battlephase 2
- Fixed an issue where Propaganda Artillery's debuff effects would persist even upon retreating.
- Fixed an issue where Sapper HEAT Grenades would not activate if the unit was reloading their Sten guns.
- Fixed an issue where the models for the Jeagar Command Squad would not display. They are no longer Boxes of Death.
- British Raid and Assault Section skins do not function on winter maps.
- British Bolster Infantry Squads cost is to be reverted in a future update.
- OKW Jeagar squad does not use the new skins found on the Jeagar command squad.
Source : https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise/company-of-heroes-legacy/forums/5-company-of-heroes-2-general/threads/1561-coh2-summer-2021-balance-patch-beta?page=1#post-8783
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now