Cette mise à jour d'équilibrage de 200Mo est la concrétisation de la Beta du Summer 2021 Balance Patch.
Company of Heroes 2 - September 2021 Patch Notes
New Skins and Commander Portraits
Thanks to the efforts of Osinyagov, Kasarov, and Rita, many of the commander portraits have been updated to reflect the units and abilities under their command. Furthermore, a number of units have received new skins to help differentiate them on the battlefield.
- Raid Sections
- Assault Sections
- Assault Grenadiers
- Jaeger Command Squad and Jaeger Light Infantry
- Luftwaffe Field Officer
- OKW Machine Gun Crew
- OKW Medics
- Assault Guards
- Airborne Guards
- Conscript Sergeant
Sandbags have received an increase in target size to make them easier to hit when attacked directly by ballistic weapons such as tank guns.
- Target size of 1 to 20
Loiter Abilities (Stuka Close Air Support, Sector Assault, Hawker Typhoon Attack, P-47 Rocket Run)
The delay on these abilities has been increased by two seconds to give players more time to dodge the planes before they arrive. This applies to the first and second attack plane.
- Stuka Close Air, P-47 Rocket Attack and Sturmovik Attack first plane delay from 4 to 6, second plane delay from 7.5 to 9.5
- Sector Assault AI planes first plane delay from 3 to 5, second plane delay from 8 to 10.
- Sector Assault AT planes first plane delay from 4 to 6, second plane from 7.5 to 9.5.
- Hawker Typhoon AI plane delay from 4 to 6.
- Hawker Typhoon AT plane delay from 4.5 to 6.5.
Medium Mobile Mortars
The following change will allow veteran mortars to launch smoke rounds from further away, reducing the requirement for them to re-deploy for smoke screens.
- Veterancy 2 now also increases smoke range by 20 in addition to other bonuses
- The forward two models have been moved back to be almost at the same position of the MG gunner when deployed in the open. This change will reduce some of the extra sight gained by MGs due to their forward models and increase the crew's vulnerability to AOE.
Snipers are having the following change tested to reduce their mobility to weaken their ability to soft retreat from fights when they are rushed by infantry squads.
- Now take a -25% speed penalty upon firing for 2.5 seconds; this penalty does not stack on itself.
Ultra Light Vehicles (WC-51, Universal Carrier, Kubelwagon, M3 Scout Car)
- Now have access to the Force Reload ability
Tiger and King Tiger Spearhead
The following has been added to give players an indicator that it has activated the Spearhead ability.
- Now display the recon icon overhead of the unit when active
40mm Bofors AA Emplacement
- Population from 8 to 6
AEC and Bofors Sidetech
A number of British side techs are having their manpower costs reduced to make affording these upgrades less demanding on an already manpower heavy faction.
- Manpower cost from 100 to 75
Assault and Tank Hunter Sections
- Reinforce time from 7 to 6.2
The Assault Officer has received a number of changes to improve their support role. These new abilities will give the British faction a unit that can disrupt their enemy through the use of smoke and artillery, forcing team weapons to move or covering an assault into enemy lines.
- Manpower cost from 320 to 300
- Has access to Coordinated Barrage; unlike the infantry variant, this drops standard red warning flares at the target position like most off-map abilities rather than being thrown. 40 range. Shares a cooldown with all 25 Pounder abilities.
- Now has access to Off-Map Smoke Barrage used by Infantry Sections upgraded with Pyrotechnics; see changes below
- Can be upgraded with a single Vickers K Machine Gun; requires weapon racks upgrade. 60 Munitions
The Churchill AVREs weapon has been adjusted to reduce the projectile under or overshooting its target. The AVRE has also had its price increased to better reflect its performance and its armor has been reduced to make it more vulnerable to incoming fire.
- Projectile Speed from 40 to 30
- Ready-aim time from 2 to 1.75
- Armor from 290 to 260
- Fuel cost from 160 to 175
Churchill Mk VII Infantry Tank
- Population from 19 to 18
Forward Observation Post
- Recon Air Support ability no longer requires Hammer or Anvil.
- Artillery Cover and Strafing Run Air Support now only require a Company Command Post rather than Hammer and Anvil
- Strafing Run Air Support delay from 1 to 4
Hammer and Anvil Tech
The cost of Hammer and Anvil are being reduced to relieve some of the manpower strain the faction has in late game scenarios.
- Manpower cost from 200 to 150
The Infantry Section Pyrotechnics package has received improvements to assault positions through the use of smoke and by improving the faction's ability to find hidden enemies. Reinforcement time has been adjusted to be in-line with other infantry.
- Reinforce time from 7 to 6.2
- Smoke Barrage has been reworked to an off-map smoke barrage with 45 range; shares a cooldown with all other Infantry Sections and Officers. 25 munitions.
- Stealth detection range increased from 10 to 25 when upgraded with Pyrotechnics
The veterancy 1 of Royal Engineers has been adjusted. The range of their Sten guns often forced the unit to fight out of cover when engaging enemies, limiting the benefits provided by this veteran ability.
- Veterancy 1 Sten Cooldown and Reload bonuses requirements changed. Unit must now be stationary for the bonus to apply but does not require cover to function.
- Population from 16 to 15
The Universal Carrier is gaining an additional bonus against snipers when armed with its Vickers K Machine Gun. Target size has been increased to make the unit easier to hit with AT weapons.
- Vickers K Machine Gun now has a +15% bonus against snipers
- Target size from 15 to 16
Vickers Heavy Machine Gun
- Population from 6 to 7
Upgrade cost from 150 manpower and 15 fuel to 100 manpower and 15 fuel
- Cost from 200 to 225
MG 34 Heavy Machine Gun Team
- Population from 6 to 7
Sturmpioneers are receiving an increased bonus to their received accuracy at veterancy 2 to improve their survivability.
- Veterancy 2 received accuracy bonus from -23% to -29%
- Reverted addition of sweeper shield symbol
The Sturmtiger has received a number of changes to reduce its impact and how quickly it can gain veterancy. Range has been reduced to make the unit incapable of firing beyond spotting range, cost and CP requirements have been increased to delay the unit, and veterancy requirements have been raised.
- Range from 40 to 35
- CP requirement from 8 to 10
- Fuel cost from 165 to 185
- Experience requirements from 1400/2800/5600/7400/8900 to 2000/4000/8000/10000/12000
- Veterancy 4 +10 sight removed
- Can no longer use Crew Repair when Reloading
The following change reduces the amount of damage caused by these units when striking from camouflage - particularly at long-range. Panzergrenadiers are unaffected as they must close distance with the enemy, have higher tech requirements and a considerable manpower cost.
- Grenadier, Jaeger Command Squad, and HMG ambush bonus from +50% to +25%
While Assault Grenadiers were initially changed to prevent them from being able to rush squads early game, it did limit their effectiveness on certain maps and ability to pressure infantry during this stage. The requirements of Battlephase for sprint has been removed while the munition cost has been doubled until teched to prevent players from spamming this ability in every early game engagements.
- Battlephase 1 no longer required for sprint
- Sprint cost set to 20; returns to 10 after Battlephase 1
The Grenadier StG 44 for Veteran Squad Leaders is being boosted to provide increased firepower for the unit.
- StG 44 near burst from 1.25 to 1.5
- StG 44 near accuracy from 0.55 to 0.575
Jaeger Infantry Commander
The Stuka Close Air Support Loiter is being replaced with the Strafe variation to reduce the late game power of this commander.
- Stuka Close Air Support AT Loiter changed to Stuka Close Air Support AT Strafe
MG 42 Heavy Machine Gun Team
- Population from 6 to 7
The initial nerf to Osttruppen was meant to weaken their early game strength against the more expensive mainlines of factions such as USF and UKF, however, Ostruppen were still too cost effective in their ability to trade and even win engagements. Their early power has been further reduced and the LMG upgrade price has been increased to better reflect its new performance.
- Veterancy 1 Accuracy bonus when in cover removed.
- Cover bonus from +250% to +200%
- MG 42 LMG cost from 45 to 60
The following change puts the 120mm Mortar's auto-attack in-line with other medium artillery pieces such as the leIG and Pack Howitzer.
- Auto-attack range from 100 to 80
- Formation Tightened
203mm B-4 Howitzer
The B-4 203mm howitzer is having its recharge time increased to be on-par with other howitzers. As the B-4 fired less shells than the ML-20 or leFH, the unit would begin its recharge faster than either of the two. Suppression radius has also been toned down to make the unit less oppressive.
- Recharge time from 70 to 90
- Suppression radius from 14 to 10
DshK Heavy Machine Gun Team
- Population from 7 to 8
M1910 Maxim Heavy Machine Gun Team
- Population from 6 to 7
Due to the SU-76's limited gun traverse which forces the unit to always rotate onto target, the moving accuracy is being increased to help compensate for this penalty. The SU-76 will still not be particularly strong at chasing due to its limited gun traverse, requiring targets to be directly in front of it in a narrow arc unlike other fixed gun tank destroyers.
- Moving accuracy from 0.5 to 0.75
The following change was done to give the USF a late game unit that was capable of spotting once the Major has gained veterancy. This will give the faction a core tool to spot forward defenses before allowing the USF player to plan their attack. Previously, if a player did not either have an M20 or were using commanders without Pathfinders, the faction had minimal spotting tools that made aggression difficult in late game scenarios, particularly against entrenched enemies.
- Veterancy 1 now also provides +15 sight in addition to other bonuses
The armor of the Pershing is being increased to improve the unit's survivability.
- Armor from 270 to 290
The M8A1 has received boosts to its barrage's far AOE. This change increases the AOE radius and reduces the damage drop-off from 16 to 24.
- Barrage AOE radius from 4 to 5
- Barrage AOE Far damage from 0.2 to 0.3
- Damage modifier against garrisons increased from 0.25 to 0.5
- MGs standardized with the regular Shermans. This increases their max range DPS.
- Fixed an issue where the Sherman's White Phosphorous smoke did not have the same effects as other WP shells.
- Fixed an issue with the deformation of Soviet Support Weapon Kampenya and Tankiovy Battalion
- Standard infantry small-arms should no longer prioritize vehicle passengers over the vehicle itself. Snipers will still target passengers.
- Fixed an animation issue with the hull machine guns of the Tiger, Elefant, and Ostwind not visually rotating to face their target.
- Fixed an issue where the Jagdpanzer's, Jagdtiger, and Hetzers gun would not visually traverse horizontally.
- Fixed an issue where Axis Tank Traps were vulnerable to small-arms fire after being constructed.
- Fixed an issue where the British mortar pit smoke rounds fired slower than other mortars.
- Fixed an issue where Concrete bunkers are available in the Pioneer build menu without the appropriate commander selected.
- Fixed an issue where Partisan molotovs were unaffected by suppression.
- Fixed an issue where the Partisan Frag Grenade was not affected by suppression
- Fixed an issue where Rapid Conscription was not available at 5 CPs.
- Fixed an issue where the Smoke Barrage for the Forward Assembly upgraded with the British Forward Observation Post had less range than its Forward HQ counterpart.
- Fixed an issue where Commandos spawning from the Commando Glider spawned at the map edge rather than on the Glider itself.
- Hold the Line Anti-Infantry Strafe should no longer target casualties.
- Fixed an issue where the British M3 did not get additional sight at veterancy 3.
- Fixed an issue where SVT Conscripts merging into Airborne Guards and Penal Battalions would carry invisible weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the British M5 could still fire when repairing after being upgraded to the M15 Quad.
- Fixed an issue where the IS-2 Prioritize vehicle icon was visible in the Fog of War.
- Fixed an issue where Propaganda Artillery revealed an area for a short period of time.
- Fixed an issue where Propaganda Artillery would launch a shell immediately after the first shell; delay increased to 3 from 1.
- Fixed an issue where Propaganda Artillery debuff effects lasted longer than intended; duration from 30 to 15.
- Fixed an issue where the Commissar's Propaganda Artillery had no warning smoke.
- Mortar Emplacement 2nd Mortar upgrade hotkey from 'V' to 'M.'
- Fixed an issue where Combined Arms cost was incorrectly set at 90; set to 110.
- Fixed an issue where certain artillery weapons - leFH, British Base Howitzers, M21 Delayed HE, - Shock Troop Grenades - did more damage to friendlies compared to other artillery weapons.
- Fighting Position MG research time from 45 to 20; this is in line with other MG upgrade times.
- Fixed an issue where the Forward Assembly upgrade had the hotkey for classic settings. Hotkey set to H.
- Assault Section Smoke Grenade Hotkey on classic settings changed to F from V to prevent overlap.
- 17 Pounder HE now has a minimum range of 7 to prevent the weapon from being able to fire shells into its own nest.
- Command Panther sight bonuses will no longer stack with the IR halftrack's sight when its spotlight is active.
- Air Resupply Operation adjusted to drop the ATG and Mortar first to prevent them from being destroyed by landing on the medical crates.
- The anti-infantry plane of the Hawker Typhoon loiter should no longer target casualties.
- Fixed an issue where the Sturmtiger could still fire even with a main gun destroyed critical.
- Fixed an issue where the Walking Stuka's reticule for its Incendiary Barrage would turn white when outside its maximum range.
- Fixed an issue where certain units would be able to camouflage for a brief moment after completing a retreat order. Fixed an issue where Propaganda Artillery's debuff effects would persist even upon retreating.
- Fixed an issue where Sapper HEAT Grenades would not activate if the unit was reloading their Sten guns.
- Fixed an issue where the magazine of the Boys AT rifle for Infantry Sections was misaligned.
- Captain and Assault Officer combat buffs no longer force the officer squad to face their target.
- M2HB 50cal HMG is no longer slowed by light or heavy cover; this puts the HMG on-par with other HMGs.
- Snare should no longer collide with the ground and miss their target.
- Command Panzer IV Mark Vehicle now shows the range and radius.
- Fixed a visual issue with the T-34/76's extra stowage when the unit is destroyed