Mise à jour des cartes et réglages de l'équilibrage en vue du World championship 2019.
The following maps have been improved for the 1v1 World Championship 2019 tourney. Originally, these maps were supposed to be included as part of large and exciting community mapping update coming later this month. A big thanks to all involved in getting these maps ready for the tourney!
- Nexus – Major rework by Whiteflash with input from A_E to make this map ready for tournament level play.
- Langreskaya – Major rework by Wuff with input from Sturmpanther to improve this map for tournament level play.
- Kholodny Ferma Summer – Rework by Whiteflash and Sturmpanther to improve this map for tournament level play.
- Faymonville Approach – Major rework by Rosbone and Sturmpanther with input from A_E to improve this map for tournament level play.
- Decreased target size from 0.91 o 0.8
- In turn, reduced Vet 4 received accuracy bonus from 29% to 20%
- Suppression increased from 0.15 to 0.2
The following changes have been made to moderately reduce USF's overly manpower efficient early game, while allowing for slightly faster officer deployment, but with a small delay to M20 and Stuart timings.
Lieutenant and Captain
- Both officers now cost 250 MP. Previously cost 200 MP.
- Build time reduced from 70 seconds to 55 seconds
Platoon Command Post Upgrade
- Research time from 25 to 45 seconds
Company Command Post Upgrade
- Research time from 25 to 35 seconds (intentionally 10 seconds less than platoon, as AAHT timing is not problematic).
M20 Utility Car
The M20 has repeatedly been reported as a problem unit by top players, particularly in 1v1. The Bazooka has been removed, as it was seen to make the m20 too difficult to counter, given it already has mines, high speed, smoke, and potential Lieutenant bazooka support in its favour.
- Build time increased by 10 seconds (M20 will now arrive 20 seconds slower when taking the above tech changes into account)
- Crew no longer has a bazooka.
- Vet requirements increased from 2720/5440/10880 to 3090/6180/12360 (same as Tiger Tank)
- Riflemen mines are now only planted by three of the five squad members, making them plant 25% slower.
50 Cal Machine Gun
- Added 10 seconds to build time as compensation for a quicker lieutenant tier.
- Cost from 280 to 270
- Vet 3 accuracy bonus increased from 20% to 25%
- Fuel cost reduced from 185 to 175
- Hull MG accuracy increased to 0.7/0.55/0.35/from 0.6/0.45/0.25/
- Hull MG burst duration increased to 1.5/1 from 1/0.75 seconds
- Hull MG damage increased from 4 to 5
- Call in price reduced from 380 to 320
- Rotation speed increased from 60 to 80 degrees per second
- m5 Halftrack (all variants) now have 14 hold spaces
- Mobilize reserves now costs 20 fuel as intended. Was previously 25
- Fixed OKW thorough salvage
- Stormtrooper Panzershreck reduced to 60 muni as intended. Was previously 75.