Mise à jour de ~77Mo introduisant pas mal de changements.
SEPTEMBER 2019 BALANCE UPDATE
This update is now live! Major thanks to the wider community for their continued interest in this great game. We're both grateful and impressed with the continued passion this community has for the franchise. If you have playtested or given forum feedback it has helped shape this update, and is very much appreciated.
A major shout out goes out to the community balance and mod team. Miragefla, Sander93, Jae4Jett, Tightrope, Sturmpanther, Momo4sho, with modder support from Janne252, Nachocheese and Planetsmasher.
Many of these chaps have invested a serious amount of their own time in this update. Whether it be building mods, taking part in detailed design discussions, testing builds, or scouring forums for feedback and sentiment. Without them, this update simply would not be possible.
This is the third major update this group have delivered inside of a year, and on behalf of Relic and the community, a massive thanks goes out to them.
If you have been following the mod process, you can scroll to the bottom of this post to view the changes added since mod 1.3.
All changes are reflected in the main post.
Game Wide Changes for all Factions
Heavy Tank Call-In Changes for all Factions
We felt the strategy of stalling for a heavy tank call-in without teching stagnated gameplay and was too punishing for players who did tech. In addition we felt that certain heavy tanks came too late in team games. The following changes have been made to all other heavy tanks:
- Heavy tank call-ins will now require a reduced amount of CPs but require final tier tech in order to be called in. This includes: IS-2, KV-2, Command Panther, Sturmtiger, Tiger, Pershing, Churchill Crocodile and Churchill AVRE.
- Call-in requirements for the heavy tank destroyers Elefant, Jagdtiger and ISU-152 remain at their old values but now also require end tier tech.
- The majority of heavy tanks have had their AOE values standardized to deal more reliable damage to infantry. Additional rebalancing has also been done to a number of heavy tanks.
In order to make autonomous medics more responsive, they will now move around at a higher speed, for all factions that have them. The radius in which they follow or walk up to squads has been slightly reduced to further prevent long healing queue times. Player controlled medic squads have had a quality improvement as well.
- All medics now sprint towards wounded infantry models
- Medic chase range standardized to 20 for all base and forward structures
- USF and UKF medic squads now have a timed area of effect heal ability that automatically heals squads around them when activated
- All howitzers start on cooldown after their barrage finishes or is interupted
- All barrage cooldowns reduced by 20 seconds
Teching & Faction changes
We feel OKW is in a very dominant position in the very early game, which made them feel a bit too oppressive towards other factions. Changes have been made to reduce their early game power in exchange for a stronger mid-game. This has been done with the intent to maintain their overall strength as a faction, whilst maintaining some of their identity as early game aggressors. The graph below visualizes these intended changes to their power curve:
Starting manpower has been reduced to tone down the rate at which OKW is able to produce squads from the start.
To counteract the lower rate at which they will now be able to cap the map, starting fuel has been increased. Additionally, the cost of SWS trucks have gone down to make up for the manpower changes.
- Starting manpower reserves from 340 to 320
- Starting fuel from 5 to 10
- SWS truck cost from 100/15 to 70/15
Schwerer Panzer Headquarters
The Panzer Headquarters is being split into two parts to allow certain units to arrive sooner while maintaining the time it takes for OKW to deploy their armor in the mid-to-late game. The adjustments should also make strategies involving Battlegroup Headquarters more viable by allowing units like Obersoldaten to arrive sooner.
- Cost from 200MP/120 to 100/60; unlocks Obersoldaten; Obersoldaten upgrades locked behind Panzer Authorization.
- Can now be upgraded with ‘Panzer Authorization’ for 100 manpower and 60 fuel. Unlocks Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV Ausf. J, and Panzer V Panther as well as the doctrinal Flakpanzer IV Ostwind. Also unlocks Obersoldaten weapon upgrades.
- Flak cannon disabled until Panzer Authorization upgrade is purchased.
- Panzer Authorization must be repurchased if the Panzer HQ is destroyed and is required for all heavy tank call-ins.
- Obersoldaten weapon upgrades only need Panzer Authorization to be purchased once.
General unit & abilities changes
Volksgrenadiers are slightly too cost effective for their price point. Their base cost has been increased to better suit their power and timing.
- Manpower cost from 250 to 260
- Reinforcement cost unchanged.
While Sturmpioneers are strong starting units, they did not scale very well against the increasing strength of Allied infantry as the game progressed. The following changes to their veterancy should help them in the combat role in the mid-to-late game.
- Veterancy requirements from 580/1160/2320/2900/3770 to 480/960/1920/2600/3150
- Veterancy 4 accuracy bonus moved to veterancy 3.
- Veterancy 3 construction bonuses moved to veterancy 4
- Concussion Grenade ability now requires to Veterancy 1 rather than Veterancy 3
MG 34 HMG
The MG 34 performs well in its role as a suppression platform, but its lower damage compared to other HMGs makes it difficult to gain veterancy. Requirements have been lowered to compensate.
- Veterancy requirements from 400/800/1600/2132/2666 to 360/720/1440/1918/2400
Despite the recent changes to the Kubelwagen, the unit still isn’t very popular. In order to reduce the demand on Sturmpioneers, the unit has received adjustments that reduces the time required to be repaired.
- Health from 240 to 192
- Received damage modifier of 0.8 added
- This will decrease repair times, without changing the durability of the unit (which is still 192/0.8=240 effective hitpoints).
Due to the frustrating mechanics of its short-range for the user and its camouflage for the opponent, the Raketenwerfer is being adjusted to function more like a standard anti-tank guns. Range and crew size is being improved, while the camouflage now only works when stationary and requires veterancy 1.
- Cost from 270 to 290
- Range from 50 to 55
- Crew size from 4 to 5
- Camouflage ability now locks the unit in place unless revealed. Cannot move, but can rotate
- Requires veterancy 1 for camouflage
- Retreat function retained
- Population remains at 7
Sd.Kfz. 251/17 Flak Half-Track
The Sdkfz. 251/17 is gaining slight price and veterancy adjustments to incentive the use of Battlegroup Headquarters.
- Fuel cost from 55 to 50
- Veterancy 5 mobility bonuses moved to veterancy 3
- Veterancy 3 and 4 bonuses have been moved to veterancy 4 and 5 respectively.
- Smoke cost from 35 to 25; veterancy reduces smoke cost from 25 to 15
Changes have been made to make its main gun more reliable at forcing off enemy infantry by increasing the amount of health damage dealt, while reducing the radius where it can kill full health models. Furthermore, to help define its unique role, the Spearhead ability has been moved to veterancy 1.
- Fuel cost from 280 to 270
- AOE distance from 1/2/3 to 0/1.25/4
- AOE damage from 1/0.35/0.05 to 0.75/0.25/0.15
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 5
- Spearhead to veterancy 1, Combat Blitz to veterancy 3
- Veterancy requirements from 4040/8080/16160/20200/26866 to 3630/7260/14560/18928/24606
The Opel Blitz lacked a proper role and had came too late in the game to serve as a reinforcement platform. CP requirements have been reduced with boosts to mobility. It will also provide a healing aura to infantry to further its role as a forward reinforcement platform.
- CP requirements from 3 to 2
- Now has access to the Ambulance's healing ability
- Acceleration from 1.5 to 3
- Rotation from 30 to 38
- Fuel cost from 25 to 20
Le.IG 18 ISG Incendiary Barrage
The Incendiary Barrage was underperforming for its cost due to its lack of damage, low accuracy and slow rate of fire. The following changes have been implemented to correct these issues:
- Incendiary scatter angle from 8 to 7.
- Incendiary scatter max from 10 to 8.
- Incendiary reload from 2.3/3.6 to 0.75/1
- Incendiary shell garrison damage modifier from 0.5 to 0.75; only affects impact damage
- Number of Flame DOTs dropped per shell changed from 1 to 2; this effectively doubles the damage of its DOT
Flammpanzer 38t ‘Hetzer’
We feel that the Hetzer is in a good spot™, but have slightly lowered its veterancy requirements due to its inability to harm vehicles.
- Veterancy requirements from 1560/3120/6240/7800/10375 to 1240/2480/4960/6440/8370
This ability had become too powerful amidst the other improvements to the Overwatch Doctrine, as it provided the doctrine with strong reconnaissance for minimal input. The flares must now be placed on points manually. In return, the ability can be used on territory points captured by allied players.
- Must now be planted by Volksgrenadiers, Sturmpioneers, Obersoldaten, or Jaeger Light Infantry.
- No cost. Can be planted on territory captured by allied players.
- Takes 7 seconds to plant.
In order to give this ability more tangible during an assault, the ability now lets infantry move at a slightly higher speed. Ability cost has been increased accordingly.
- Added 1.2 movement speed for infantry during ability
- Cost from 25 to 40
The Command Panther will now be tied to tech like all other heavy call-in tanks. In addition, its vision has been adjusted to match standard recon units. To compensate for this loss in scouting power and tech requirements, cost has been decreased.
- CP requirement to 9; requires an operational Schwerer Panzer HQ upgraded with Panzer Authorization to be called in.
- Sight range from 55 to 50
- Cost from 560/225 to 520/200
- Aura sight bonus from 20 to 15
We feel that the price of Infiltration Grenades was too low for their chance at inflicting heavy damage or wiping out squads. Cost has been slightly increased.
- Cost from 15 to 20
- CP requirement to 8; now requires an operational Schwerer Panzer HQ upgraded with Panzer Authorization to be called-in.
Fallschirmjäger have not been very popular due to their high cost, timing and being outclassed by Obersoldaten. Changes have been made to allow them to arrive sooner and scale better with veterancy and tech, at the cost of having less firepower upon deployment.
- Deployment cost from 380 to 320
- CP requirement from 3 to 2
- Now drops in with two FG42s
- Can now be upgraded with 2 FG 42s once Schwerer Panzer HQ is deployed
- FG 42 Mid range from 16 to 21
- FG 42 Rate of fire from 6 to 7.
- FG 42 far cooldown from 2 to 1.35
- Now has a First-Strike Ambush bonus of +25% when attacking from camouflage.
- Veterancy 3 accuracy accuracy from 1.15 to 1.3
- Veterancy 5 accuracy bonus removed.
- Veterancy 5 now provides a +20% boost to their First-Strike Ambush modifier.
To better reflect their performance and the changes to OKW's starting manpower, we have reduced the unit's manpower and upgrade costs slightly.
- Manpower cost from 280 to 270; reinforce unchanged
- G43 upgrade cost from 90 to 80
The anti-infantry airplanes of the Sector Assault ability were too effective due to their ability to instantly pin multiple infantry squads in a large area. The suppression on these planes has been significantly toned down to minimize their ability to suppress multiple infantry squads in a wide area. Squads should no longer get pinned on the first pass.
- Sector AI plane suppression from 0.25 to 0.0125
- Nearby suppression radius from 20 to 12
Due to the way Assault Artillery functioned which restricted the barrage to 35m radius around a capture point, the ability often did minimal damage in larger sectors. The ability has been reworked to function as conventional off-map artillery.
- Ability is no longer bound to one specific sector.
- Can now be targeted on any location with sight; except base sectors.
- Now drops 20 artillery shells in a 45m radius; 10 artillery shells in a 25m radius; ends by launching 15 smoke shells in a 40m radius
- Artillery Shell delay from 0.75/1.25 to 0.5/0.75
- Mortar smoke delay between shells from 0.75 to 0.375
The Sturm Offizier has been completely reworked to be an effective combat unit with the addition of veterancy and his retreat-on-death mechanic being removed. To promote his role as a combat unit and to reduce blobbing, his aura has been removed.
- Target size from 1 to 0.91
- Passive aura removed; bulletin still functions
- Retreat on Offizier model death removed
- CP Requirement from 1 to 2; matches other officer units
- Now has access to Model 24 Smoke Grenades. 15 munitions.
- Grenade benefits from Veterancy 1 cost reduction and Veterancy 2 ability range. -5 munition cost, +5 range.
- Mark Target Received Accuracy penalty on targeted unit from 1.5 to 1.3
- Mark Target tool-tip adjusted; ability does not boost the effectiveness of nearby enemies.
- Veterancy 1: Reduces cost of all abilites by 10 munitions
- Veterancy 2: Increases squad size to 5, +10 to ability range
- Veterancy 3: +40% Accuracy
- Veterancy 4: -29% Received Accuracy
- Veterancy 5: -25% Weapon Cooldown, Offizier switches to an StG 44 (Panzergrenadier variant)
- Gains shared veterancy
Command Tiger I
The Command Tiger will have its main gun anti-infantry damage standardized to deal more reliable damage. Veterancy requirements will be slightly reduced in line with changes to Ostheer’s Tiger I.
- AOE distance from 1/1.75/2.625 to 0.25/1.5/3
- AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.05 to 1/0.25/0.15
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 4.75.
- Veterancy requirements from 3440/6880/13760/17406/20259 to 3090/6180/12360/15400/18150
The time it takes to complete Thorough Salvage has been reduced. Being a doctrinal ability slot that replaces regular Salvage, we feel that it should not force players into more risky situations.
- Time required to complete Thorough Salvage from 20 to 11
Adjustments have been made to the Jagdtiger mobility to make this unit more responsive on the battlefield. In exchange, some of it combat stats are being reduced to make it a heavier Elefant that can support an attack with HE rounds. The unit has also been adjusted to require tech.
- Requires all SWS trucks to be converted; CP requirement unchanged
- Fuel cost from 280 to 260
- Population from 23 to 22
- Frontal armor from 525 to 450
- Health from 1280 to 1120
- Acceleration from 0.5 to 1.2
- Rotation rate from 12 to 16
- Range from 80 to 70
- Accuracy from 0.055/0.045/0.033 to 0.06/0.05/0.035; applies to standard and piercing shot
- 128mm Horizontal tracking speed from 6 to 12
- Engine upgrade bonuses now only apply when out of combat
- Veterancy 5 now grants 160 health; removed description about Jagdtiger being Dazed as this was never the case since more recent patches
- Piercing Shell Cost from 90 to 70
With the introduction of anti-tank grenades on Royal Engineers, Infantry Sections have been identified to be slightly overperforming.
Infantry Section Lee Enfield damage is being adjusted to maintain its current DPS, while reducing their chance to burst down models in a single volley. Previously, Lee Enfield damage, combined with five man squads, allowed the Infantry Section to quickly kill off infantry models which led to them winning most infantry battles.
The low target size of Infantry Sections also made them difficult to kill with damage and manpower bleed being negated thanks to their medical kits. To address this issue, Infantry Section target size is being increased when the unit is out of cover. This change will make the unit more vulnerable when in the open which should also reduce the power of Tommy blobs.
Pyrotechnics have also received a slight adjustment due to the sight bonus Sections get when in cover at veterancy 1.
- Lee Enfield Accuracy from 0.598/0.564/0.529 to 0.676/0.637/0.598
- Lee Enfield Damage from 16 to 14
- Received Accuracy from 0.8 to 0.9
- Squad models gain 0.89 Received Accuracy when in cover. Restores original value back to 0.8
- Assault Tommy Upgrade removes the cover bonus and grants it as a passive instead; upgraded Received Accuracy Bonus from 0.95 to 0.8444.
- Pyrotechnics Supplies upgrade sight range from 50 to 42
In order to counteract the slightly reduced performance of Infantry Sections and improve UKF build diversity, the Vickers HMG suppression has been increased.
- Suppression from 0.00785 to 0.008
The British .50cal Sniper had a disproportionately long aim time compared to the other snipers. The aim time has been standardized to match the others, to make the British sniper less frustrating to use. Rate of fire between shots remains slower than other snipers as intended.
- Ready aim-time from 1.5 to 1.
- Wind down increased from 4 to 5.25.
The Comet underperforms in its role as a premium late game tank due to lack of combat scaling and weak anti-infantry capabilities outside White Phosphorus shells. These issues have been addressed with the changes below.
- Manpower cost from 500 to 480
- Scatter from 7.5 to 5.25
- AOE damage from 1/0.4/0.2 to 0.75/0.4/0.2
- AOE distance from 0.25/1/1.5 to 0/1.15/2.5
- Veterancy 3 now speeds up reload by 20%
- Now has Heavy Crush
We feel that the Cromwell does not stand out compared to other medium tanks for its price. To reinforce its role as a fast cruiser tank, we are slightly increasing its mobility and survivability.
- Acceleration from 2.6 to 3
- Target size from 22 to 20
We believe that the Firefly performs well as a tank destroyer, but is slightly too expensive for its low rate of fire and mediocre mobility.
- Fuel cost from 155 to 145
- 60-Pound Tulip Rockets upgrade cost from 50 to 30; firing cost remains the same.
Because of its grenade ability and high health, the Churchill Mk.VII has been slightly overperforming when used against anti-tank guns or when deployed in numbers. In order to make the unit less effective in either scenario, the following changes have been made:
- Population from 16 to 19.
- Grenade ability moved from veterancy 0 to veterancy 1.
- Fuel cost from 160 to 165
All emplacements can now be torn down by Royal Engineers once they no longer serve their initial purpose, to free up population cap for other units. This should allow British players to deploy emplacements in locations as needed without them eventually becoming a liability.
- Deconstruct Emplacement ability added to Royal Engineers; allows Engineers to remove owned Emplacements after 15 seconds. Emplacement weapons are disabled during the duration
- Refunds 100 manpower upon completion
Churchill Crocodile / Churchill AVRE
- CP requirement to 9 CP; both require either Anvil Tactics or Hammer Tactics to be called in
Advanced Emplacements Regiment
- Forward Assembly Repair Sapper range from 30 to 20
- Repair Sappers should no longer instantly respawn if killed
- Advanced Fortifications upgrade cost from 70 munition to 100 manpower and 10 fuel
The following changes are designed to give the Bofors less alpha strike damage versus light vehicles, while remaining very effective at stopping infantry assaults.
- AOE from 1 to 1.5
- Rate of fire from 4 to 2
- Reload time from 1.5/2 to 1
- Reload frequency from 1 to 2
- Suppression from 0.0006 to 0.0015
- Nearby suppression radius from 0.8 to 1
- AOE suppression from 0.1 to 0.75
- Target suppressed suppression multiplier from 0.5 to 1
Riflemen are solid infantry that scale well, but we would like to put more emphasis on their mid-to-short range capabilities versus those of the long-range focused Axis squads. Their near range has been increased to slightly improve their performance between 3 - 16m.
- M1 Garand Near range from 3 to 6; affects USF Officer squad members
Chart amended from https://coh2db.com/stats/
The cost of flares is being matched to those used by units such as Panzerfusiliers to incentivise its use.
- Cost from 40 to 35
Rear Echelon Troops
Previously, Rear Echelon carbines were far too inaccurate, yet dealt somewhat high damage. This made them unreliable in most cases, even at point-blank. To make their carbines perform more consistently, damage has been reduced while accuracy has been increased.
- M1 Carbine damage from 10 to 8
- M1 Carbine accuracy from 0.403/0.288/0.23 to 0.51/0.3456/0.276
We think the Jackson is slightly overperforming for its cost, but we also recognize it is the backbone of USF's late game anti-tank. Fuel cost has been slightly increased to better match its performance.
- Fuel cost from 140 to 145
The M8 Scott is having its rate of fire reduced as it dealt too much damage for the lack of input required. In return, the unit is having its barrage times reduced to reward those who use its abilities.
- Auto-fire reload from 2.75/2.9 to 3.5/3.65
- HE barrage recharge from 75 to 55
- Smoke barrage recharge from 60 to 45
Similar to the M8 Scott, we felt that the Pak Howitzer performed too well when given minimal input. This has been toned down slightly by increasing its low scatter during auto-attack. To compensate, barrages will be more readily available.
- Auto-fire scatter from 6 to 8.5
- HE, HEAT, and WHite Phosphorous barrage recharge time from 60 to 50.
M21 Mortar Halftrack
The White Phosphorus shells dealt too much damage for how cheap the ability was. The shells have been adjusted to deal less damage over time.
- DOT Frequency tick rate from 0.2 to 0.5
M4 Sherman 105mm Dozer
Like many other call-ins, the M4 105mm Dozer now requires tech to be built. In return, its CP requirements have been reduced to reward those who tech.
- Now requires Major tech
- CP requirement from 10 to 6
With the requirement of tech, the Pershing has received a durability adjustment to improve its survivability. The unit now has more hitpoints, but has reduced frontal armor. The anti-infantry performance of its main gun has also been standardized with all other heavy tanks, although it will still deal the most damage.
- Now requires Major Dispatched to be deployed
- CP requirement to 9 from 13.
- Armour from 300 to 270
- Health from 800 to 960
- AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 0.25/1.25/3.25
- AOE damage from 1/0.4/0.2 to 0.75/0.375/0.175
- Veterancy 3 reload from -50% to -30%
- HVAP shot from 90 to 50 Munitions
Time On Target
In order to make this ability destroy enemy howitzers or other stationary defenses reliably, changes have been made to the last three shells to ensure they land directly in the center of the ability.
- Final 3 shells no longer scatter.
We felt that Rifle Company was underused because it had some very mediocre abilities out-weighed the benefits of the good ones. Small changes to the doctrine have been made to make the commander a more attractive choice.
- ‘Fire Up!’ ability exhaustion debuff removed
- Riflemen Flares have been merged with Flamethrower slot; ability is now called 'Advanced Infantry Equipment'
- Riflemen Field Defenses added to the doctrine.
Riflemen Field Defenses
The speed of mines being planted by Riflemen is being increased to be quicker.
- Riflemen M6 Mine max number of engineers from 2 to 4
Paratroopers / Paratroopers Support Squad
Paratroopers are receiving some minor changes to further solidify their performance. Some of their received accuracy from veterancy is being moved into their target size to improve their survivability when they first arrive. Demo charges will also destroy full health team weapons, allowing Paratroopers to deny them.
- Paratrooper Timed Demolition Charges are now guaranteed to destroy abandoned team weapons
- Target size from 1.0 to 0.95
- Veterancy 3 Received Accuracy bonus from -29% to -25.3%
Leichte Mechanized Kompanie
Ostheer tech is more manpower demanding than other factions as the faction is required to tech up battlephases and then build its structures. The following change is designed to alleviate this and allow Ostheer to field Lieichte Mechanized Kompanie units sooner.
- Manpower cost from 200 to 100
In order to give the Eastern Front factions repair times that are more in line with those of the Western Front armies, the minesweeper upgrade on Pioneer squads will now give additional repair speed.
- Minesweeper upgrade now improves repair speed by 0.3 per model
We think Grenadiers are well-priced for their combat performance, but with only 4 models and reliance on being stationary to deal damage, it made them very susceptible to artillery and AOE attacks. Their veterancy has been adjusted to allow late game Grenadiers to resist explosives better, while retaining their current survivability against small-arms.
- Veterancy 3 -23% Received Accuracy replaced by -20% damage reduction
GrW 34 Mortar
The Counter Barrage ability is having its ranged increased to allow mortars to engage targets that would attack forward elements of the Ostheer line and not just the mortar itself.
- Counter Barrage range from 80 to 100
The coaxial machine gun of the 222 is having its penetration values increased to match the OKW Sd.Kfz. 221/223.
- Coaxial MG penetration from 1/1/1 to 1.3/1.2/1.1
Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack
We would like to make the unupgraded Sd.Kfz. 251 Halftrack more integrated into Ostheer’s core support weapons and combined arms gameplay. An increases in sight range will allow it to spot for team weapons, while in-hold healing will allow the smaller Ostheer squads greater field presence. Its new veteran ability will also allow the Half-Track to lay mines that can help blunt incoming attacks.
- Sight range from 35 to 42
- Flame Projectors upgrade reduces sight range back to 35
- Infantry squads that are garrisoned inside the halftrack’s hold will heal 0.4 health per second. Healing is disabled when the halftrack is in combat.
- Sight range multiplier from the Spotting Scope upgrade has been reduced to 1.667 when not upgraded with Flame Projectors.
- Veterancy 1 Infantry Awareness replaced by Schu Mine. Allows the Half-track to plant a Schu Mine for 30 munitions. 10 second plant time.
Panzergrenadier and Stormtrooper G43s
G43s for Stormtroopers and Panzergrenadiers are being improved to improve their capabilities at longer ranges.
- Panzergrenadier G43 cost from 25 to 50.
- G43 Mid accuracy from 0.624 to 0.65.
- G43 far accuracy from 0.564 to 0.61.
- G43 Far cooldown from 1.5 to 1.
- G43 Far aim time from 3 to 2.75.
Bunker MG 42 upgrade
The MG 42 upgrade’s sight range is being reduced to be slightly below its firing range as its role is to deny attacks into key areas or support a defensive line.
- Bunker MG sight bonus from 25 to 5; total sight from 55 to 40
Along with the changes to heavy tanks, the Tiger is receive adjustments to its main gun. The Tiger is the most accurate of the heavy tanks against infantry with a high rate of fire, but lacks raw AOE power. Veterancy requirements have also been reduced to help the Tiger into later stages of the game.
- CP requirement from 13 to 9; now requires Battlephase 3 researched to be deployed.
- AOE distance from 1/1.75/2.625 to 0.25/1.5/3
- AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.05 to 1/0.25/0.15
- Scatter angle from 7.5 to 4.75.
- Veterancy requirements from 3440/6880/13760 to 3090/6180/12360
StuG Ausf. E
The StuG E is being moved into tech like other call-in vehicles. In return, we have reduced the amount of CPs to compensate to encourage teching.
- CP requirement from 7 to 5
- Now requires Battlephase 2
An activiation delay has been added to spotting scopes as the immediate vision boost allowed vehicles to quickly get shots off on targets outside of their sight range almost immediately.
- 1.5 delay before sight range is increased
Supply Drop - Osttruppen Doctrine
The weapon drop has been slightly reduced in cost, in order to better match costs with similar weapon drops like those in USF Airborne Company. CP timing has also been adjusted.
- CP requirement from 4 to 3
- Manpower cost from 450 to 400
Command Panzer IV
The Command Panzer IV will now require either tier 3 or tier 4 in order to be called in. Additionally there will be some changes to its performance.
- CP requirement from 9 to 7; now requires either Support Armor Korps or Heavy Panzer Korps built in order to be deployed.
- Fuel cost from 125 to 100
- Aura damage reduction modifier from 0.8 to 0.9, as previously intended.
Jaeger Command Squad
The CP timing of this unit has been adjusted to better match the power of other units arriving at this time.
- CP requirement from 3 to 2
Target Weak Point Ability
In order to make the Target Weak Point abilities less confusing, as they have different effects on different units, the ability has been renamed on several units to help distinguish them. New icons will be placed later for clarity.
- StuG III ausf. E. and and StuG III ausf G “Target Weak Point” renamed to “HEAT Shell’’
- Sd.Kfz. 234/2 Puma’s ‘Target Weak Point’ replaced with OKW Puma ’Aimed Shot’ ability.
Sdf.Kfz 250 Mortart Half-Track
Adjustments have been made to the mortar half-tracks abilities to improve its ability at area denial and countering hostile indirect-fire.
- Incendiary Barrage now matches those fired by the LeIG. Fires 4 rounds over the target area
- Incendiary Barrage cost from 45 to 35
- Counter Barrage range from 80 to 100
Support Weapon Kampaneya
The cost of the structure has been reduced to improve its pick rate over the Special Rifle Command as a starting building, and make back-teching for team weapons slightly cheaper.
- Fuel cost from 20 to 15
Conscripts Mobilize Reserves - 7th man upgrade
Due to popular sentiment on this upgrade arriving too late, we are allowing players the option to invest in their Conscripts sooner at the cost of additional resources. If players do not want to invest in Conscripts heavily or are looking to rush into medium tanks with Conscript support, Mechanized Armor Kampaneya unlocks the upgrade as normal.
- Can be purchased once Tankoviy Battalion Command is deployed for 100 manpower and 20 fuel; requires Molotov and AT Grenade tech to be researched.
- Automatically grants for free if Mechanized Armor Kampaneya is built
The Maxim is having its performance improved against groups of massed infantry, while retaining its current performance against individual squads. These changes will allow a Maxim to suppress multiple squads faster and in a larger radius.
- Nearby suppression radius from 13 to 15
- Nearby suppression multiplier from 1 to 1.1
In order to give the Eastern factions repair times that are more in line with those of the Western front armies, the minesweeper upgrade on Combat Engineer squads will now give additional repair speed. Furthermore, Combat Engineers are having their Mosin Nagants match those of Conscripts to improve their reliability in combat.
- Damage from 16 to 12
- Accuracy from 0.518/0.449/0.334 to 0.757/0.660/0.557
- Minesweeper upgrade now improves repair speed by 0.3 per model
We are reducing the drop-rate on the DP-28 due to how quickly they can drop their weapons when the squad losses members.
- Airbourne DP-28 drop rate from 0.33 to 0.1
ZiS-3 and SU-76 76mm HE Barrage
The barrage ability on the ZiS-3 and SU-76 has been changed to have reduced raw killing power and deal more reliable health damage instead.
- HE Barrage AOE damage from 1/0.15/0.125 to 1/0.375/0.125
- HE Barrage AOE distance from 1.5/3/4.5 to 0/3/5
Guards Rifle ‘Hit The Dirt!’ Ability
Ability renamed to prevent confusion with Conscript Assault Package’s “Hit The Dirt!” ability, since either ability has different effects.
- Guards ‘Hit The Dirt!’ ability renamed to ‘Firing Positions’
Conscript Assault Package
Doctrinal PPSh-41 upgrade for Conscripts has been changed to be available earlier to match other weapon upgrades.
- CP requirement from 3 to 2
The grenade cooldown on Shocktroopers is being increased to reduce how quickly the unit can use its abilities during combat. This was particularly noticeable with their veterancy 1 bonus that improves their grenade cooldowns.
- Frag and Smoke cooldown from 20 to 28
Due to popular demand, we are giving Assault Guards Thompson SMGs. These changes in performance will better reflect the cost and timing of the Half-Track Assault Group.
- Comes equipped with 3 Thompson submachine guns in addition to their SVTs
- PPSh-41s removed
Partisan units have received several changes to solidify their role as infiltration, harrasment, and ambush infantry.
- Sight from 35 to 42
- Capture/Decapture rate from 1 to 1.25.
- +50% first-strike accuracy modifier at veterancy 2 when attacking from stealth.
- Veterancy 1 now gives a Concussive Trap ability that can be planted on captured territory points. 10 munitions. Temporarily stuns an enemy squad that enters the capture circle. Trap takes 10 seconds to plant.
Partisan Tank Hunters
Reinforcement cost and timing reduced to match those of anti-infantry Partisans.
- Partisans reinforce cost from 33 to 26.
- AT Partisan reinforce time from 7 to 5.
- Affected by Partisan changes above.
The KV-1 has received changes to make it better suited as a defensive tank at later levels of veterancy, and threaten infantry that attempt to bypass the tank.
- Added Hulldown mode for veterancy 1
- Hulldown grants -15% reload time, and -20% received damage
- Increased performance on the hull and coaxial machine guns to match those of the T-34/76
Along with the heavy tank changes, the IS-2's gun has been altered to have the largest AOE out of all heavy tanks, but is the least accurate and slowest to fire. Furthermore, veterancy 1 has been changed to improve its role at smashing team weapons and groups of infantry. CP requirement is higher than the Tiger due to its heavier armor.
- CP requirement to 10. Now requires Mechanized Armor Kampenya to be deployed.
- Scatter from 7.5 to 5.75
- AOE from 4 to 5
- AOE distance from 1/2/3 to 0.25/1/3
- AOE damage from 1/0.35/1 to 1/0.35/0.175
- Fragmentation shell replaces veterancy 1 ‘Capture Point’ ability. Range 40. 45 Munitions
- AOE of 8.
- AOE damage 1/0.5/0.2
- AOE distance 0.15/2/8
- Deals 120 damage
- Deals a mini-stun critical to vehicles on hit or deflection.
Like all heavy tanks, the KV-2 has been adjusted to require teching in exchange for lower CP requirements.
- CP requirement to 10 CP. Now requires Mechanized Armor Kampenya.
To improve the viability of this commander, two of the commander's abilities are being merged to make room for Anti-Tank Overwatch. This will give the commander improved performance in the late game.
- Tank Traps and PMD Mines abilities have been merged
- Anti-Tank Overwatch ability added
- Fixed an issue where the M4C and M4A3 76mm moving scatter did not match those of other Sherman variants
- Fixed an issue where 'See the World, They Said!' bulletin did not properly reduce weapon cooldown
- Fixed an issue where Panzerfusilier single Panzerschrecks was available for purchase when G43s were being upgrade
- Fixed an issue where the Pack Howitzer barrage dealt less damage to units in light cover over auto-fire
- Fixed an issue where the 250 Half-Tracks did not have Hand-Brake commands or obeyed them
- Fixed an issue where the Hetzer did not have the Hold-Fire command
- Fixed an issue where the Ostheer Puma dealt less damage than the OKW Puma at veterancy 3
- Fixed an issue where the Ostheer Puma movement stats did not match the OKW Puma
- Fixed an issue where the Assault Grenadier deployment ability did not start its recharge until a commander was chosen like other call-in abilities.
- Fixed an issue where UKF players could not use the Command Vehicle ability if the command vehicle was abandoned
- Fixed an issue where the 251 gained a sight bonus when in 'Observation Mode'
- Fixed an issue where OKW Flare Traps generated negative cover; finally
- Fixed an issue where certain demo charges created heavy cover
- Fixed an issue where skins did not apply to the USF M10
- Fixed an issue where Forward Assembly Repair Sappers respawned instantly
- Fixed an issue where Panzergrenadiers could get stuck during their 'Mark Target' ability when used on retreating units
- Fixed an issue where Volksgrenadier healing was enabled at veterancy 4 rather than veterancy 5
- Fixed an issue where the Wehrmacht Mortar used in the incorrect weapon during counter barrage
- UI Fixes and adjustments
Changes since 1.3
- Decrease Heal from 1280 to 1120
- Decrease Range from 80 to 70 (as ele)
- Increase Accuracy small higher than ele
- Decrease Armor from 525 to 450 (more than ele)
- Decrease fuelcost to 260
- Decrease popcap from 23 to 22
- Increase Gun traverse / horizontal speed from 6 to 12 (less than ele)
- Increase Accel from 0.5 to 1.2 (less than ele)
- Increase Rotation from 12 to 16 (same as Elefant, but Ele has -15/15 gun traverse while JT only has -8/8)
- Decrease Aoe from 3.008 to 0.294 (as Ele)
- Increase Hull MG to the lv from Ele
- Replace vet 5 ( it does nothing, because there is no stun anymore)
- Piercing Shell Cost from 90 to 70
- Accuracy to 0.06/0.05/0.035
In order to maintian the Perhings role as the most lethal anti infantry havy tank, we have added the following change to it's near AOE.
- Near AOE from 0 to 0.25
- Now unlocks after tier 4, while remaining an option for earlier purchase.