Mise à jour de 91Mo ajoutant à toutes les factions un nouveau commandant.
NEW COMMANDER UPDATE - JUNE 14TH 2019
USF - Urban Assault
Urban Assault Kit
Support abilities for infantry fighting in Urban Environments.
Rear Echelon Rifle Grenades
This ability has been introduced as an interesting alternative to flamethrowers while serving a similar role of anti garrison/ cover positions.
- Rear Echelons can be upgraded with Rifle Grenades as one of this commander's slot abilities.
- Requires 60 munitions; locks out minesweepers
- AOE distance 0.5/1.5/4 versus 1/2/3 of the standard Fighting Pit.
- AOE damage 1/0.5/0.3 versus 1/0.75/0.25 of the standard Fighting Pit.
- Damage modifier of 0.75 against heavy cover
- Range 35, 20 minimum.
- When suppressed, a scatter penalty applied
- Take up one weapon slot
Rifleman Incendiary Grenades
- Provides Riflemen with Incendiary Grenades; Same damage and damage-over-time as Molotovs, but is thrown faster. Shares a cooldown with Frags. 30 munitions.
- Unlocked when Lieutenant or Captain are dispatched.
M4A3 Assault Package
Unlocks Dozer Blade Upgrade and White Phosphorous shells ability to Sherman Tanks.
The dozer blade will now increase armor to be in-line with tanks such as the Sherman 105.
- M4A3 Sherman Tanks can now be upgraded with Dozer Blades. This now costs 50 manpower and 20 fuel
- Now increases Sherman armour from 160/80 to 215/105
- Health increase remains at 80 for a total of 720.
- M4A3 Shermans can now fire a single WP shell at the target position for 20 munitions. Cooldown of 20 seconds.
Cover to Cover
- Drops three smoke shells at the target position
- Infantry within 60m of the ability will sprint for 20 seconds after the ability is cast.
- Costs 70 munitions
Rangers are being more accessible, while their defensive stats are being adjusted to match all other infantry. Previously, they were the only ones to take less damage from all sources.
- Reinforce cost from 33 to 32
- Cost from 400 to 350
- 0.9 Damage reduction removed.
- Received Accuracy from 0.8 to 0.73.
- Now have access to Paratrooper Bazookas from Weapon Racks or drops. UI indicator added to inform the player of this change.
The Calliope is being adjusted to provide more reliable damage to units within the target area.
- Far AOE damage from 0.15 to 0.25
- Cost from 380/140 to 380/115
- Reload from 1.25 to 0.125
- AOE from 4 to 5
- Health from 480 to 400
USF - General Faction Changes
WC 51 Dodge and M3
- Passenger moving accuracy from 50% to 40%.
- Now start on initial cooldown.
- Cooldown from 18 to 20.
- Veterancy requirements from 340/680/1360; applies to both Airborne and Recon Commander Pathfinder variants.
Rear Echelon Troops
Volley-fire is having its received accuracy penalty reduced to increase its viability in combat.
*Received accuracy penalty reduced from 1.4 to 1.15.
British - Lend Lease Assault
- Gives Infantry Sections the Assault Section Upgrade
- Requires Platoon Command Post.
- Costs 70 munitions.
- Gives the squad 2 Thompson SMGs and arms the rest with Sten Guns and No.77 White Phosphorous Grenades, and removes their Out-of-Cover penalties; Sten Guns use Assault Engineer Grease Gun stats.
- Grants -5% Receieved Accuracy to the squad.
- Locks out other Infantry Section upgrades; takes up 1 weapon slot.
- Unit is still affected by Bolster Squads when upgraded with this item.
81mm Mortar Team
- Available from 0CP as a call-in.
- Costs 240 manpower.
- Same mortar as the USF 81mm Mortar.
- Available at 2CPs as a call-in.
- M5 Quad Mount upgrade requires 15 additional seconds to research due to timing.
- See Soviet section below for additional changes.
Vehicle Crew Repair
*Same ability found in Mobile Assault, Vanguard Operations and Royal Engineers. Costs 40 munitions.
M10 Achillies I
- Can be built from the Company Command Post.
- Same stats as the USF M10.
- Can affected by Hammer Tactics Tracking, but not War Speed.
UKF general faction changes
With the addition of Anti-Tank Grenades on Royal Engineers, the 6-pounder no longer requires an artificial accuracy boost against light armor.
- +50% accuracy versus light vehicles removed.
We have increased the price of the Self-Repair so snares that hit the Universal Carrier evenly trade in terms of munitions. Armor has also been decreased to make it easier to ward off early game with small-arms.
- Front armor from 7 to 5.8.
- Self-Repair cost from 15 to 25.
Minimum range has been added to match other grenade abilities.
- Mills bombs now have minimum range of 3.
Soviet - Airborne
Weapon Crate Drop
- Requires 1 Command Point.
- Drops a crate at the target position that can be picked up by infantry.
- Grants the squad that picks it up with 4 Penal Battalion SVTs; takes up 1 weapon slot.
- Engineer SVTs do not count as slot items; ensures the upgrade does not interfere with minesweepers or flamethrowers. Still takes up 1 weapon slot.
- Penals picking up the crate replace their SVTs with six Shocktrooper PpsH-41s. Takes up 1 weapon slot.
- Stealing a weapon crate as a non-Soviet faction will grant 45 munitions.
- Paradrop costs 125 manpower and 50 munitions
- Available at 2 Command Points
- Penetration from 4.5/3/1.5 to 7/6/5 (now similar to USF .50 cal)
- Arc from 30 to 34
Airborne Rally Point
- Available at 2 Command Points
- Costs 100 manpower and 15 fuel.
- Reveals enemies on the mini-map in 60m area around it.
- Can reinforce units in friendly territory
- Can request a Medical Airdrop at the target position for 20 munitions. Heals all nearby infantry when picked up.
- When the Mechanized Armor Kampaneya is deployed, it can act as a Forward Retreat Point; only 1 can function as a Forward Retreat Point at a time.
- 320 Health, 5 armor.
- Costs 360 manpower
- Available at 3 CP
- Can be called onto the field or be deployed from neutral ambient buildings like Stormtroopers - Due to root animation issues, we could not get parachuting to work with this unit in a satisfactory manner.
- Equipped with SVTs and RGD-33 Grenade as standard
- Grenade ability starts on cooldown upon.
- Can be upgraded in neutral or enemy territory.
- Veterancy 1 ability “IL-2 Suppression Strafe”: Calls in an airstrike at the target position within 40m of the Airborne squad for 60 munitions. Low damage, but will pin most targets. Shares a global cooldown
Upgrade route 1 - DP28s
- Can be equipped with 3 DP 28s for 100 munitions.
Upgrade Route 2 - PPSH
- Can also be upgraded with PPSh-41s for free; grants access to smoke grenade, fire superiority ability, and equips the full squad with the Shocktrooper PPSh-41s.
- Fire Superiority ability same as Cavalry Riflemen Covering Fire ability.
IL-2 Rocket Strafe
- Requires 10 Command Points.
- Costs 100 munitions
- Barrages the area with P-47 rockets. Effective against vehicles.
Soviets - General faction changes
To improve the performance of Conscripts, while retaining their role as utility infantry that excel at defense and supporting other units, we have added an upgrade to help them scale into the late game. The extra man and reduced reinforce cost will allow them to more effectively trade against opposing infantry while the veterancy bonus will allow fresh Conscript squads to gain veterancy.
- New squad upgrade available after the Mechanized Armor Kampaneya is deployed.
- Mobilized Reserves: Increases squad size by 1, reduces model reinforce cost to 17 and increases veterancy gain by 20%. Takes up 1 weapon slot. Costs 50 munitions.
- When upgraded with Mobilize Reserves, weapon cooldown and reload on Mosin Nagant rifles is reduced by 30% when in cover.
Improved Damage Per Second (DPS) with upgrade:
Conscript Rifle: 3.61/2.6/1.98/1.346/1.0
Conscript Rifle in Cover: 3.91/2.87/2.21/1.54/1.22
At range: 0/10/20/30/35
Conscript AT Grenade Package
Due to Conscripts requiring expensive side-tech to fufill one of their primary roles as a utility unit, we are reducing the fuel cost of AT Grenades.
- Fuel cost from 25 to 10.
The following change is intended to allow the Maxim to better suppress massed infantry when the player is spotting for veteran Maxims using the Sustained Fire ability prior to engagments.
- Sustained Fire ability now increases suppression by 25%.
M-42 Anti-Tank Gun
The range on canister rounds is being reduced to increase infantry-based counterplay against groups of M-42 ATGs. Cost is also being increased to better match its performance.
- Canister range from 50 to 35.
- Cost from 200 to 240
The M5 is receiving number of changes to improve its role as a support vehicle when upgraded.
- Cost from 270/30 to 240/30
- M2HB Quad mount moving burst from 0.5 to 0.75
- M2HB Quad mount far accuracy from 0.1 to 0.125
- M2HB Quad mount burst duration from 1/5 to 1.5/2
- M2HB Quad mount Cost from 100 to 90
The SU-76 is receiving a number of slight changes to improve its role against light and medium vehicles with only a slight reduction against heavy tanks.
- Accuracy from 0.05/0.035/0.025 to 0.05/0.04/0.0375
- Penetration from 200/190/180 to 180/170/160
- Rotation rate from 30 to 32
M5 Assault Half-Track
- Now available from 3 CPs, reduced from 5.
- Cost reduced to 510 Manpower and 30 fuel.
Wehrmacht - Strategic Reserves
Assault Grenadiers are receiving a small number of changes to help them close the distance and increase their scaling in the late game.
- Target Size from 1 to 0.95
- Veterancy 1 Received Accuracy from -10% to -6.5%.
- Can now be upgraded with a Veteran Squad Leader for 60 munitions, requires Battle Phase 2. Veteran squad leader increases capture and decapture rate by 20% and adds -5% Received Accuracy to the squad.
MP 40s are having their mid-range power increased to match SMGs like the M3 Grease gun used by Assault Engineers. This change also affects Assault Officer and Volksgrenadier MP 40s, but not other MP40 variants.
- MP 40 Mid range cooldown from 1.25 to 1
- MP 40 Mid accuracy from 0.24 to 0.375
- MP40 reload frequency from 4/5 to 6
- MP40 reload from 2.8/3.5 to 2.8
Mobile Observation Post
- All non-upgraded 251 Half-tracks can deploy as a Mobile Observation Post; disables weapons and movement upon activation. Unit is granted camouflage and access to special abilities. Detected when within 20m of the enemy. Can be de-activated to restore movement and weapons.
- Auto-detects nearby units within 60m on the mini-map and the tactical map when deployed.
- Can launch Artillery Flares when deployed; similar to OKW Artillery Flares from Special Operations. Range 60.
- Requires 3 Command Points.
- Upgrading to the flamethrowers will disable access to the Mobile Observation Post ability.
- Panzergrenadiers can throw Smoke Grenades. Smoke grenades gain +25% range at veterancy 3 and share a cooldown with Bundle Grenade.
- Pioneers can be upgraded with Breakthrough Equipment for 30 munitions; gives access to Destroy Cover; same as Royal Engineers. Also increases repair speed by 0.3.
- Pioneers can now also throw satchel charges. Same stats and cost as the Penal Battallion satchel charge.
- Breakthrough Equipment does not lock out the flamethrower or the minesweeper upgrade.
Panzer IV J
- Gives Ostheer access to the OKW Panzer IV J; has identical stats.
- Available from the HQ; requires either the Support Armor Korps or the Heavy Panzer Korps.
- Has access to the Ostheer Blitzkrieg ability rather than the OKW version.
- Veterancy levels 2 - 3 same as the OKW Panzer IV.
The Tiger Ace has undergone a rework with the intention to make the unit less frustrating to encounter and be less crippling to the player that keeps their Tiger Ace alive. Changes to its requirements are meant to make the unit rewarding for those who tech-up rather than as an emergency call-in.
- CP requirement removed.
- Now requires Heavy Panzer Korps before it can be called in.
- No longer reduces income when deployed.
- Now starts at veterancy 1.
- Sight from 50 to 35.
- Has 10% increased accuracy over the regular Tiger.
- Now has access to Spearhead ability at veterancy 1 in addition to Blitzkrieg; similar to King Tiger's ability.
- Has access to Emergency Repairs ability; same as OKW Elite Armor.
- Population from 26 to 24
- Cost from 800/150 to 800/250
- Removed 1 time call-in limit.
Wehrmacht - General faction changes
A number of changes have been made to a small group of underused Ostheer units to increase their viability and increase composition diversity. More details can be found below.
We’ve made some significant improvements to the Ostwind to improve its viability over the Panzer IV which was generally chosen as the first tank for Ostheer thanks to its ability to fight both infantry and medium tanks. Its ability to destroy infantry and aircraft at a lower cost compared to the Panzer IV will allow it to find a place against certain builds.
- Reload Frequency from 5 to 7
- Scatter from 7.1 to 5.25
- Cooldown from 0.5/0.7 to 0.35
- Scatter offset to 0
- Minimum range removed.
- AA chance from 17% to 24%
- Veterancy 2 AA chance from 24% to 40%
- AOE can now only hit two models max per squad.
StuG III G
The StuG III is being given increased mobility and a reduced target size to improve its survivability on the field against AT-based units due to its lack of turret and range when compared to other tank destroyers.
- Target size from 20 to 17
- Rotation rate from 22 to 28
Panzergrenadiers are having their timing changed to allow them to gain veterancy sooner and increase diversity in Wehrmacht unit compositions before further changes are made to their performance. Adjustments to veterancy should also allow the unit smoother scaling as the unit levels up throughout the course of the game.
We also want to emphasize their role as mechanized infantry, despite removing them from the Leichte Mechanized Kompanie. As such, we have added the Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms passive as a stock veterancy 1 ability.
- Now available from the Kampfgruppe HQ after Battle Phase 1 is researched
- Population from 9 to 8
- Infantry Doctrine Combined Arms now a veterancy 1 passive. Med-kits veterancy ability removed
- Combined Arms ability now triggers when near allied vehicles.
- Veterancy 2 now adds +16.7% weapon accuracy.
- Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus from +40% to +20%; total accuracy value increase at veterancy 3 remains as the same as in live.
- G43 upgrade cost from 60 to 25.
- Reinforce time from 8.5 to 7.
- Build time from 34 to 28.
250 Mechanized Grenadier Group
- Now available from 2CP, was previously 3 CP
250 Panzergrenadier Group
- Now available from 2CP, was previously 3 CP
OKW - Grand Offensive
The way Panzerfusiliers are deployed has been changed to better match their role as an alternative mainline infantry to Volksgrenadiers. They will be slightly weaker than Volksgrenadiers at the start but have access to the Anti-Tank Rifle Grenades, slightly better combat veterancy, and more powerful upgrades, giving them increased power in the late game. This should make for interesting choices and compositions.
- Now cost 280 MP
- Now available at 0 CPs from the Regimental Headquarters.
- Flare cost reduced from 45 to 35
- Initial squad size from 6 to 5
- Grenade AOE distance from 0.75/1.5/2.25 to 1/2/3
- Timed ‘Sprint’ ability replaces Passive Sprint at veterancy 5. Sprint lasts for 5 seconds
Upgrade route 1 - Panzershrecks
- Can be upgraded with two Panzerschrecks for 100 munitions. Disables AT Rifle Grenades. Locks out G43s.
- Requires Mechanized or Battlegroup Headquarters to be deployed
Upgrade route 2 - Recon Package (G43s)
- Recon package now increases squad size from 5 to 6.
- Now takes up 1 weapon slot from 0.
- Requires Mechanized or Battlegroup Headquarters to be deployed
Infrared STG 44 package
- Identical to Special Operations Infrared STG 44 package for Obersoldaten
Stuka Smoke Drop
- Identical to OKW Luftwaffe doctrine ability
- Ability identical to Elite Armour doctrine ability
Panzer VI "Command Tiger"
- Command Tiger now available as a call-in at 0 CP; requires an operational Schwerer Panzer HQ on the field.
- Costs 630 Manpower and 230 fuel
- Veterancy 1: Command Tiger ability: Infantry near the Tiger will receive -25% weapon cooldown and -20% received accuracy. Increases the Tiger's reload time by 20% and reduces accuracy by 20%. Costs 15 munitions.
- Veterancy 2: +5 range, +20% accuracy; Improved Command Tiger ability now also affects nearby vehicles; Reduces the reload of vehicles by 20% and the received accuracy of vehicles by 20%. Does not affect the Tiger itself. The same penalties for the Tiger itself are applied when the ability is cast.
- Veterancy 3:-20% scatter, -30% reload
- Veterancy 4: Combat Blitz; OKW version
- Veterancy 5:+20% rotation, +20% speed, +20% ac/de-cel
OKW General Faction Changes
The Kubelwagen is receiving mobility and veterancy changes to allow it to escape from other light vehicles such as the M3 and gain veterancy without needing to be on the front-line where its light armor and low health are a liability.
- Rotation from 40 to 46
- Speed from 7 to 7.6
- Now gains shared veterancy (the unit will receive a percentage of veterancy that is gained by nearby friendly units).
We have reduced the significant veterancy requirements on the le.IG to match its current performance.
Veterancy requirements from 840/1680/3360/4480/5600 to 560/1020/2040/3060/3825
General Game Changes
"Ghost Sandbagging" is now no longer possible. A variety of buildable objects, such as sandbags and barbed wire, are now passable by infantry until the item is fully constructed. Light vehicles will now either pass through or destroy objects that are not fully constructed. Credit to Janne252 for implementing this fix.
Booby traps of all varieties can now be placed on VPs (the one exception being the Soviet Scorched Earth boobytraps as those disable capping for some time).
All vehicles from which units can fire from the hold have had their moving accuracy reduced to 0.4. Was previously 0.5.