Taille : ~1,1Go
Udpate for February 4th - Servers will be down at 10pm GMT / 2pm PST for this update, it should take an estimated 4-5 hours.
- OKW Jagdpanzer IV cost corrected; reduced to 400 Manpower from 480 Manpower.
- Fixed an exploit where players could stack the USF Rear Echelon’s “Volley Fire” ability by crewing and de-crewing vehicles.
- Changed the Classic Hot Key for "Cancel Construction" to “X” to prevent players from accidentally scuttling their structures.
- Mines are no longer permanently revealed after being detected by a Minesweeper.
- Removed the collision detection on infantry casualties to prevent them from blocking retreating units.
- OKW infantry will no longer get stuck in a retreating state while retreating to the Battlegroup Headquarters.
- Changed the target priority on the USF Pack Howitzer from 0 to -100; the weapon is now less likely to be destroyed before it is abandoned.
- Units garrisoned inside a USF Fighting Position now display the proper cover shield UI.
- Made improvements to AI pathfinding, combat states, preferred combat ranges, and reinforcement logic.
- Added the missing requirement tool tip text for the "Recon Sweep" Commander ability on the USF Mechanized Company Commander.
- USF Paratroopers Commander ability now shows the correct Command Point requirements on the Commander ability bar.
- USF Major's "Rapid Artillery" ability will no longer trigger in all previously called locations when the Major reaches Veteran Level 2.
- Unit icons in the "Units" tab of the post-game Match Stats screen now use the correct image.
- Fixed a bug that caused infantry units to not obey a capture order if the capture point had an unseen enemy cache built on it.
- Squad members will no longer stop shooting when pivoting.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would paradrop team weapons and never pick them up.
- Fixed a bug that caused the USF Priest's "Creeping Barrage" ability not to fire when the ability is called down just outside the ability's minimum range.
- The Ostheer Mechanized Grenadier Group and Mechanized Assault Group Commander abilities now have their own unique Icons.
- The Ostheer Riegel-43 Anti-Tank mine is no longer missing the ghost construction when the mine is being placed.
- Added confirmation speech lines for the purchase the Soviet M4C Sherman's M2HB HMG Package upgrade.
- Squads no longer stand inside the Soviet T-34-85 while repairing the vehicle.
- Updated the small icon on the USF "Backbone of the Army" Intel Bulletin.
- Moved the Intel Bulletins & Skins Filter drop down box in the Inventory Overlay.
- Fixed bug that caused the Ostheer 221/2 Scout Car's 2cm Autocannon upgrade icon to not show up after upgrading.
- Fixed text error in the Soviet ISU-152's "Tracking" portrait icon tool tip.
- Added missing requirements text for the Soviet ISU-152's "Load High Explosive" ability when the vehicle is outside of the battlefield.
- Removed the negative effects from Soviet "For Mother Russia!" Commander ability.
- USF "Withdraw and Refit" Commander ability will no longer stop the Captain, Lieutenant or Major from being brought back into the game, if they were inside a vehicle that was ordered to withdraw.
- Added missing text to "Hold Fire" portrait icon tool tip for Ostheer Grenadiers, Panzergrenadiers, and MG42 Heavy Machine Gun Teams.
- Added missing speech lines for the Ostheer "Incendiary Bombing Run" when it unlocks and recharges events.
- Added missing speech lines to the PTRS AT Rifle upgrade on Soviet Conscripts.
- The OKW Fortifications Doctrine’s “Zeroing Artillery” rate of fire now increases the longer enemy units are visible.
- Ostheer Pak 40 and Axis Pak 43 projectiles are now using the correct projectile marker; fixes some odd firing animations and potential misses for the “Target Weak Spot” ability.
- Fixed bug on abandoned USF Pack Howitzers that caused the unit to not function correctly when the crew gained a Veteran Level a second time.
- OKW Sturmpioneers will now remember the toggle setting of their Minesweeper after retreating.
Fixed an issue where Mortar Teams' Veteran Level 3 range bonus wasn't being applied correctly; affected units are listed below:
- Ostheer - GrW 34 Mortar Team
- Ostheer - Mortar Half-track
- Soviet - PM-41 82mm Mortar Team
- Soviet - HM-38 120mm Mortar Team
- USF - M21 Mortar Half-track
- Removed the “Attack Ground” ability that was accidentally added to the US Forces Priest.
- Fixed an exploit where players could negate cover suppression modifiers by attacking the cover directly.
- Commander abilities now use consistent UI color indicators.
- Attacking abilities appear red (Bombing Runs).
- Assisting abilities appear green (Recon Flight).
Fixes to the OKW Jagdtiger's 28.3kg APCBC-HE shells so that the FX line up correctly OKW Jagdtiger’s "12.8cm Supporting Fire" ability. Fixes include:
- A bug to prevent the vehicle from locking up when using the ability to fire a over a building
- An rare issue that prevented the ability from being used at all
- Additional FX
- Overall improvements to its functionality were made to make it more reliable
- An exploit that allowed the ability to kill AT Guns instantly.
- Fixed naming error in the USF "M1919A6 Light Machine Gun Weapon Rack" tool tip.
The MG34 Light Machine Gun now has the proper behavior for all squads that can pick it up. Updates include:
- OKW Obersoldaten and USF Paratrooper squads can fire it on the move; all other squads must stop to fire
- When not moving, all squads except the Obersoldaten will attempt to use the prone firing position
- Obersoldaten will always try to fire from the hip / standing position unless another effect causes them to use prone
- Text on the Ostheer Encirclement Doctrine's "Breakthrough" Commander ability now properly reflects the ability to capture points.
- Improved the reliability of the Soviet B-4 203 mm Howitzer’s “Direct Fire” ability to reach its intended target.
- Ostheer Sturmpanzer IV's "Bunker Busting Barrage" ability can no longer be activated when the vehicle is in "Hull Down" mode.
- OKW Raketenwerfer 43 will now camouflage correctly at Veteran Level 1 when crewed by the US Forces.
- OKW sWs Halftracks can no longer crush ambient buildings.
- The “Sniper Nest” ambient structure can now be destroyed.
- Decal system coming soon. As decals become available, players will be able to apply them to their chosen faction's vehicles in place of the default team markings.
- Updated the text for the Ardennes Assault Ranger Company's "Company Requisition" and "Additional Support I" upgrade ability descriptions in the AA Campaign.
- The Ardennes Assault Mechanized Company's "Backbone of the Army" specialization now functions correctly in the AA Campaign.
- Updated the Ardennes Assault Cavalry Riflemen tool tip in the AA Campaign and removed text which said “Cavalry Riflemen were good at fighting tanks” (they try hard, though!).
- Fixed requirement text issue on the Ardenne's Assault Riflemen and Cavalry Riflemen "Defensive Stance" ability.
- Fixed an issue to improve the frame rate on AA Campaign missions when using the Mechanized Company.
- Fixed a bug on Mission 12 of the Russian campaign that caused the AI teammate units to become stuck.