Au programme : nerf du brumbär, 251 et T70, correction du bug affectant le canon Zis, modification de la mini-carte pour Caen, Eindhoven Country, Elst Outskirts et Colline 400 et changement mineurs sur les cartes Westwall et Glider Perdu.
- Armour reduced to 240 from 260
- Veterancy 2 armour bonus from 1.3 to 1.2
- This equates to 288 armour when vetted as opposed to 320
- Bunker Buster Barrage second and third shot scatter distance from 2.5 to 9
- Bunker Buster second and third shot scatter from 6 to 10
- Brumbar Range from 40 to 35
- Veterancy gain when upgraded with flamethrowers reduced by 50%
- Veterancy 2 recon mode bonus removed (68.5 sight from 95 when fully vetted)
Zis Gun Bug Potential Fix
There are a couple of bug variants involving de-crewed zis guns in the game. This bug has been very hard to replicate and tackle, as it is related to animation states and would require a programming and animation fix.
However, a Designer has devised a potential workaround should this bug occur. A requirement/ check has been added to the Zis gun and its crews which works as follows.
Naturally uncrewed Zis guns count as "entities" and not "squads" and are therefore not affected by this new check. This bug only occurs when Zis guns are in the "squad" state.
- Zis guns now run a persistent squad count check when they are in the "squad" state. If a Zis gun in the "squad" state is registered to have 1 or fewer crew members, it will self-destruct after a few seconds.
- If this happens, a new Zis gun entity will spawn in the same location to replace the loss caused by the bug.
- This check will not result in any performance issues whatsoever. It is a simple and isolated check
- The check will not affect in-game Zis gun bug performance, and should not cause any unintended side effects.
Mini Map Updates
- Mini maps updated for Caen, Eindhoven Country, Elst Outskirts and Hill 400
- Minor changes to issues with Westwall and Lost Glider