Au programme, des corrections de bugs et l'ajout de 6 cartes de la communauté.
Mise à jour du 25 octobre 2016
A huge thanks goes out to Miragefla, Mr. Smith, and Cruzz for their help identifying and testing bugs for this patch.
5 (one for each faction) new FREE Halloween themed skins added to the game
6 new Community-made maps added to the Community Map Rotation
Log-in between Oct. 25th 2:00 PM PDT - Nov. 8th 10:00 AM PDT to receive 5 Halloween themed vehicle skins for FREE!
Play with any of the Halloween skins during the Halloween Weekend to earn 2x Loot Points!
Fixed a bug where it was possible for a player to discover if a building was garrisoned through the fog of war by issuing a garrison building command.
Fixed a bug where it was possible to determine which direction a garrisoned MG was facing through the fog of war.
- Fixed a bug where certain team weapons wouldn't follow queued commands to capture neutral territory.
- Fixed a bug where Weapon Racks did not announce upon start/completion of research
- Fixed a bug where the British counter-barrage would target the Brummbar
- Fixed a bug where Paratrooper & Ranger grenades would cancel after 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Sapper barbed wire was not crushable by light vehicles
- Fixed a bug where Pershing and Comet auto throw grenades were capable of causing the crew_shocked critical
- Fixed a bug where the Brummbar and Panther were using incorrect speech lines
- Fixed a bug where stun grenades would cause unintended behaviour on retreats as well when exiting buildings
- Fixed an issue where the MG-34 Generic weapon was more powerful then lmg_moving and lmg_moving_no_prone
- Fixed a bug where grenades were not receiving their proper range reduction
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause vehicles such as the Puma and 222 to do unintentional 360 or 180 degree turns
- Fixed a bug where units such as the Fallschirmjägers, Pathfinders, etc. would remain camouflaged on retreat
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Penals to instantly become unsuppressed
Fixed a bug where the British Sniper would fail to engage garrisoned units
Quality of Life Changes
Removed the auto-rotate from the Wehrmacht 250 Half-track
The British Universal Carrier Vickers weapon now follows attack commands
- The Soviet 45mm ATG 1.25 received accuracy modifier for the squad has been removed to match all other anti-tank gun squads.
Source : https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/257762#Comment_257762